Warning ordering 6th gen Si rear sway bar from HondaAutomotiveParts.com

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gabspeed said:
can you just insted of having to buy si endlinks, open new wholes on the civcs lower control arm so the integra bar endlinks fits? whould this represent a problem? wouldn't the si endlinks break? they seem very thin and weak compare to the bar specially if im talking about the Type R sway (22 mm) anybody have an opinion on this? thanks in andvance

CTR 22mm sway bar with endlinks. They are a matter of fact the same as the Si (or at least look like it). If it was equipped from Honda with it, I'm sure it is adaquate enough for the 22mm sway bar.

Gabspeed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
SiGSR said:

CTR 22mm sway bar with endlinks. They are a matter of fact the same as the Si (or at least look like it). If it was equipped from Honda with it, I'm sure it is adaquate enough for the 22mm sway bar.
ok fine i guess they are fine what im tring to do is saving some money ;) in buying the si endlinks thats why im tring to just make new holes =) anybody agaisnt that? please let me know if that wont be good thanks

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gabspeed said:
ok fine i guess they are fine what im tring to do is saving some money ;) in buying the si endlinks thats why im tring to just make new holes =) anybody agaisnt that? please let me know if that wont be good thanks
Well then...just try it and let us know how it turns out. You might want to purchase some used lca's for backup...just incase something does go wrong.

Gabspeed

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gabebauman said:
Well then...just try it and let us know how it turns out. You might want to purchase some used lca's for backup...just incase something does go wrong.
that didn't help much j/k thanks anyways lets see what happens

gabebauman

Sk8aholic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here goes nothing...hahaha...good luck. Maybe take some pics for future reference...people love visuals.