Washington

skeeterEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
On behalf of other Washingtonians here:welcome: and don't be a :lame postwhore just to try and get in the VIP lounge. Seems like us Washington people are growing in numbers!!!

good_golfer54

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanx i hope we can all meet and do some racing and shows. it will be fun.

skeeterEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, Dakkon wont do anything though, he is waiting till he buys his new car. Man, I feel like an old man at 23 on this forum. So many of you all are 19, 18, or even younger. Way weird!

good_golfer54

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
na dude that is cool because even at 23 you are still tricking out a car. I totaly respect that

skeeterEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Even at 23" huh? Man, that just makes me sound old. Well, all my friends do stuff to their cars and we have since we were 16. One of my buddies has a tricked out WRX, another has a V8 powered Toyota 4X4, and the list goes on. It is in my culture of friends to do this stuff so it makes it a lot easier. The only thing for me is I am still in school so I have no money to spend on my car vs. my friends are all making over 50 G's a year and are single so they have a little more money than I do. Oh well, I do what I can with what I have and am happy with the car now and that is all that matters. But oh wait, the turbo and head kit are still to come!!! Hahaha, you can even make a SOHC fast!

good_golfer54

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
right on dude you can only do what you can with the money and time that you have. Same with me i am in school and have like no money to spend on my car to fix it up.

skeeterEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BTW, where in central Wash. do you live? Is it Ellensburg, Lake Chelan, Spokompton I mean Spokane, where? I used to go camping over there at Taneam (sp?) creek. Pretty cool little place a little west of Ellensburg.

St!cky F!ngaz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha you are not old

23 isn't old man. I am 25 and am still into trickin out cars. Who says us old guys can't rock!!!

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
<---- wiener

I dont want them to see my Auto~ :(

VTEC2nr

Registered Cockbite
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live in Washington. Ellensburg to be exact. :twisted:

skeeterEX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey if we did a meet, maybe we could get some of the B.C. people to come down too, like I know Dakkon is Brit's #1 fan so maybe Brit could come down too! HAHAHA! Yeah, us old guys do need to continue the trends, actually we should start them since most of us have more money than the younger folk. Oh well.

dan5150

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Guys!

Just joined the Forum. It is great to see other Civic fans here in WA! I live in Issaquah and have a 2000 EX that I am just starting to fix up. So far I have American Racing wheels with Potenza tires and a CAI.

My suspension upgrade should be here tommorow! :-) (Eibach Springs/Koni Shocks)

If 23 is the "old guy" so far, I must be "gramps" at 33!

-Dan-

90civicracer

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I live in southeastern Washington, Kennewick (part of the Tri-Cities) to be exact. I'm 16 and have a '90 Civic EX with just a couple bolt on things. I have a friend also, Josh (91lxdreamer), who is new to the boards also and i'll have him drop by also.

St!cky F!ngaz

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would like to get a meet together for sometime in mid January. You know, after all the holiday craziness is over.

Seattle will probably be the meeting place as it seems to be the most central location for most of us.

Also if we could get some the the Vancouver B.C. peeps down here also that would be sweet.

Anyone who could possibly make it to a meet in mid January plz give a shout.

95civicboom

Civic Dude
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sup i am live 30 mins south of tacoma. i am down for a meet plus i could use some help with my civic

Mustangb12

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm defenitely up for some meeting up here, as I am only 25 mins from Bremerton (Navy). Mid January would work great. Let me know what is going on.

vxturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im in washington in puyallup. I have a vx too. Its the one with the 1.5l amazing milage. But it has factory options but they are light.