Washington

choko

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha i live in tacoma..ryan u f**ker..stop copying me haha ..iem first one out us that got eg...stick to ur ef ahha jk..its ok mine will be always faster jk jk....u look more like a prelude person..go wit dat

choko

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
95civicboom..ur car would is koo..but be even betta wit out the decals.wut paint u have tangerine pearl?? and lose the altezzas..the stock tail light ambers will flow betta wit ur paint....iem getting 350z paint now...stock tails look good wit it

Dakkon

Still Brits #1 Fan
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdm is the way to go ^^

Im too big for a prelude, you know that lol, preludes are smaller then a hatch in side, somehow

LazyDC5

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
daym mayn i lived in Everett for 4 yrs and it f**ken sucked big nutts.....aint shiet to do over there.......if u guys do wanan meet up with some folks jus head down to the runs on the south side as in i think renton rite near ikea. ...thats the last time i membered......or i heard that Everett runs r crackin so u mite want to head up there................

skribs89si

pissin on authority
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holly sh@ i was ill aware of the reginal forum section what up yall fellow washingtonians i live in Yelm if nobody knows where that is its about 15 miles from Oly, but im originally from the kent, federal way, auburn area

pearlgreenciv

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey im livin in fircrest, right next to U.P. and tacoma. i just got my 96 civ ex like a month ago, i switched from a 90 integra. but all the kids in the area that drive civics dont know how to make them nice. they all look like poo with different colored body kits and steel wheels with no hubs. i would like to meet up with some peeps that have nice fitted rides.

EluSive2K

OG Club Civic DJ!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live in DA YAY, Cali... LOL.. I know im a bit away from you all, but hey, i was telling britty we should have a northwest/westcoast meet... where all our canadian members, NW and Cali folks can all meet and shtuff. I dunno, its jus an idea!

ilikemacncheeze

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
what's up all. I'm stuck up in beautiful spokane, wa. in the air force over there. travel to seattle often though. right now I'm deployed to the middle east, but will be back in march hopefully. been ordering parts for my car while I'm over here so when I get home I can have some fun.

98silvercivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey im up in burlington a meet wloud be sick just let me know when you all want to meet up and wear

RiceGirl

Luv my labbie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just put in for orders to move back to Oak Harbor,Wa. =) I should be there some time in September.

I'm thinking about selling the Ex when I get back. If anyone is interested PM me.

=)

smashin

my other ride is your mom
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey fellas (and ladies if any) im just checking in. This thread was huge so i didnt even attempt reading it..buuut... I just moved to kent, up on east hill i think its called. Near top foods, grocery outlet and targhey. I think a meet would be a dope idea.

vxturbo

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im in the puyallup/tacoma area too. I got a teal 92 vx with gunmetal GSR's. Yell if you see me!

smashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey vxturbo, check out civichatchback.com! we need more people from the NW. everybody over there is hella cool you'll like it. im using the same screen name.cya

90civicracer

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Howabout a meet/cruise...you Seattle area guys meet up and cruise on down here to the Tri-Cities so i dont have to drive, lol????

Main Reason is cuz my mom prolly wouldn't let me drive over towards Seattle area without another a car to go with. It was just a joke though.

Akuma

VSM Beeyotch!!!11
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i live in Roseburg, OR.. which most of you have probably never heard of.. but i could make a drive to WA for a meet... have done it with my old car forum buddies =)

Mustangb12

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live near Bremerton, thanks to the Navy, about 30 minutes from Tacoma dnan hour from Seattle. I would love to go to a meet up here and see what everyone has done with their cars.

good_golfer54

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So guys... when are we gonna get a meet going on. We need to get all the washington people to meet up and create mischif. Lets do it... let me know when and where.

smashin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I just wrecked my car last night on east vally road in kent. Girl driving a neon cut me off. Insurance totaled out my car. so not sure what im going to do yet.. either buy it back and get it fixed or buy a new car. :-(

So its not looking like ill be able to meet up, im so bummed.

98silvercivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i live in burlington we all need to stop talking about a met and just do it sum time soon i down for it when ever