Watch your back, you never know whos followin you.

rebelwitoutacoz

5+ Year Member
Lakewood,CA - This was my baby, took me 2 years to get her that way

went to a party at 10pm, came back to my house at 2:30am it was gone.
Found her 8 hours later in Westminister, CA like this....next to a white coupe. clearly someone knew my schedule, so all im sayin is watch your back. lock up, take ur steering wheel. do what you got to do. ANYONE from around that area, FYI there is a chop shop around there.BEWARE!!!!!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn that sucks, I hope those thieves get busted, assholes!

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to see and hear about that..what kind of security did you have on it?

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That sucks, the car was looking good. Hopefully insurance treats you well.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Sorry to hear man, no one deserves this. What security did you have?/

By where do you live? I used to live off of the 605 and firestone in Downey.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear man, no one deserves this. What security did you have?/

By where do you live? I used to live off of the 605 and firestone in Downey.
I dated a chick from downey back in the day!

Decipher

Registered VIP
Sorry that happened to you, man. Every one of these stolen threads is out of california. Just another reason California sucks... I keep saying it.

rebelwitoutacoz

5+ Year Member
I live by the Cerritos Mall. i had a Alarm, idk what kind & a Kill Switch. both were on, i HAD a exhaust system on my car, so i know they didnt start it up to drive since the kill switch was on and it would of been loud. so im assuming they somehow popped it in neutral and towed it away. and yea the insurance covered it but not everything, i lost about $1500 worth in mods. they only covered the stock stuff.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Death to these scum bags!

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn insurance, that's why I keep records of all my purchases, they say that they will only cover stock parts but if you keep on them enough they will give you at least half of what you paid for mods especially if the car couldn't run without it.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn if theres anything that pisses me off more it's this. It makes my blood boil to think some A$@HOLE worthless a@#hole whom can work and get paid and BUY their OWN sh?t decides to take someone else's hard earned prized posessions. Sorry to hear this man. I can't even begin to imagine if someone took my baby.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry that happened to you, man. Every one of these stolen threads is out of california. Just another reason California sucks... I keep saying it.
:evil: hey hey hey....California is the SHIZNITS OK!!!! there are scumbags EVERYWHERE that bust $hit like this but unfortunately civics are in high demand for theives in cali......that does not mean cali sux...IN ANY WAY!!!!!!

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If I ever more to Cali I'm drivin a geo metro. Sorry for your loss man, I feel like the title should be RIP.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn insurance, that's why I keep records of all my purchases, they say that they will only cover stock parts but if you keep on them enough they will give you at least half of what you paid for mods especially if the car couldn't run without it.
Most insurance companies require an add on to the policy that covers mods. A lot of people don't know that and the insurance agent won't usually bring it up. At least that has been my experience over the years.