"Wear It Proud"

civicchic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:idea: Well, you maybe thingking WEAR IT PROUD???WTF IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN? I'll tell you.
I am designing a hoody fit, and it will have the website written on it. This is hoW it will look and I need more ideas. It's simple really.
Hoody Front:
* Middle plain
* Pocket will have your forum name on it, mine being civicchic95, it will be that
Hoody Back:
*on the top of it it will say ClubCivic.com
*Middle: Picture of the car( in detial)
* bottom under pic the year,etc.. whatever you want
Lettering:
*colors being my car is black it will be black outlined in neon green.
( or to what ever your car is done in)

QUESTION??? WOULD THT LOOK RIGHT? WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE OR IDEAS?

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it will be cool but you have any idea how much that will cost? im tellin you its gunna be expensive with the pics of the car

civicchic95

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it'll be air brushed for now I give it $45+ not too much higher than that. I've done some weird stuff with air brush and embrodery, believe me the people there love working with me, I have some crazy ideas. This one time we took a Royal blue hoody, put a campfire on the back with two marshmallows on a stick over the fire, also the name marshmallow over the campfire.The front had that persons first name on it and on the sleeve the year they graduated. That was $25ish, we've done some silly stuff. Oh, and we got one made with a detaled scence of some movie on there it was a scarecrow and some other stuff and another on with a wolf, it had ears on the hood andclaw mars where it looked like it was tearing into the hoody. trust me we have ideas around here.

Myogi_Nightkid

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
okay, i wanna see those ideas in .JPG format especially on your proposed ClubCivic.com hoody.

kinda like JDMCivic.com's proposed and in the works T-shirt design:

remember, the pic above is just an example. i would like to see your proposals in this format. that way we could understand what you are trying to say.

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
got ne gen 5 pics? hatchs perferably

VigLink badge