XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
... Was it stolen? Running away from a car that's registered to you doesn't sound like the most sensible plan.
Not stolen. Guessing he was drunk. This last week/weekend was also Rochester Cocktail Revival week.. aka drink a lot of cheap.

He crashed and ran away. He'll likely get a charge for leaving the scene of an accident (and city property damage, and may need to foot the bill for the Rochester water company people), but probably no DUI.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gotta finish getting the white mazda put back together after painting the roof. Headed to Phoenix for a show on Friday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got some work done on the office
Uploaded SEMA & other photos from that trip, mapped them all, etc
Felt accomplished for finally getting those off until seeing I still have another 395 photos from other dates & events in a few folders. Guess who's about to go on a deleting spree

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pretty sure Friday night was the most drunk I've ever been. Sorta....

Beer festival on Friday. Drank too much.
Saturday was half recovery, then the end of the day was camping in a state park and drinking more. No accidents this time.
Sunday I played a round of golf and went to a friends for dinner.
Monday was boring.
Tonight will be more golf, as long as the rain holds out.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got a new mower...100% unintentional matchy matchy, it was the best deal
Knocked out probably 1.5 acres, so still a few more to go tomorrow

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Did some more mowing
Went out for lunch, come back to a thunderstorm for the last couple hours -_-

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a new laptop. Has nice specs except for something like a 2 hour battery life :???:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pulled the window & regulator out
Pulled the regulator apart
Now just need to take a wheel off so I can go into town first thing tomorrow and get cables & hopefully a tire. Procrastinated too long

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Man, it's been dead here lately! What's new folks?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Got a new laptop. It's OK except it has a 2 hour battery life. Should have read the fine print :smackself

In other news I don't think I'm cut out for this career path. Way too difficult to sit inside staring at a screen all day when the weather is nice out.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ran my first famous person call last shift. Was cool, but can’t talk about it due to hipaa..

They’re a well known stand up comedian/actor.

Other than that.. just been working and running calls.

Oh yeah! I bought a dirt bike.

FYI.. I wasn’t posing for these pics lol, my girl took them

Attachments

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got a new laptop. It's OK except it has a 2 hour battery life. Should have read the fine print :smackself

In other news I don't think I'm cut out for this career path. Way too difficult to sit inside staring at a screen all day when the weather is nice out.
Ouch. What'd you get that only has 2 hours? Might be able to just buy a larger cell battery for it. I hear you on sitting inside all day. Looking out the window right now, waiting for 5pm so I can go get a car wash and head to the weekly car show. Almost 80, and sunny.

Ran my first famous person call last shift. Was cool, but can’t talk about it due to hipaa..

They’re a well known stand up comedian/actor.

Other than that.. just been working and running calls.

Oh yeah! I bought a dirt bike.

FYI.. I wasn’t posing for these pics lol, my girl took them
Saw those pics on snapchat or facebook or somewhere... nice! Saw a vid of you ripping it too lol.

Gonna just take a random guess on your famous call, and say the comedian might be a redneck.... :lol:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch. What'd you get that only has 2 hours? Might be able to just buy a larger cell battery for it. I hear you on sitting inside all day. Looking out the window right now, waiting for 5pm so I can go get a car wash and head to the weekly car show. Almost 80, and sunny.

Saw those pics on snapchat or facebook or somewhere... nice! Saw a vid of you ripping it too lol.

Gonna just take a random guess on your famous call, and say the comedian might be a redneck.... :lol:
Nah, quite the opposite actually.

One hint.. he was a “lil” dude.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's an AMI Aptio rebranded as a Galago Pro. All the other specs are awesome, I just neglected to notice I was about to have a battery with 1/3rd the capacity of my previous laptop :slap: I pulled it apart already, and discovered it has a 4S capable LiPo charge circuit on the motherboard, but only a 3S battery. I may try Mad Maxing it and cram in a larger battery, not sure yet.

Nah, quite the opposite actually.

One hint.. he was a “lil” dude.
HIIIPPPPAAAA :wak: