Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was thinking Steve Harvey given your general location

Drove up to Tampa yesterday to knock out my polygraph
Was told to set my entire day aside, but finished by 11am...with plans at 8pm
So went home, put the S2000 back together and went back up to hang out with my plans
Might have to go back for more testing because dude didn't think the data was solid enough but we'll see

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Pic I snapped the other morning of the drilling rig next to our location. Its been f**king hot down here already. August is gonna be a mother f**ker

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Changed the brakes on my roommate's dad's car and he invited us over for steak dinner :yummy:

It's been over a year since when I meant to move out of this rental house, still looking around for the next place. I'm tempted to try getting a shop space I can live out of, a la Tron Legacy :what: Except I'm not a millionaire.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Finished 24 Sun-N-Fun photos today. 97 down, 21 to go
It's been over a year since when I meant to move out of this rental house, still looking around for the next place. I'm tempted to try getting a shop space I can live out of, a la Tron Legacy :what: Except I'm not a millionaire.
Love me some Tron Legacy.
Thought about it too when I got tired of the condo plan.
Had a shop a while back and recently just got back into another, but not to live in.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
So everyone remembers RonJ, right? Remember his strange meltdown(s) which lead to us banning him?

Same thing apparently happened on Honda-Tech. (And he was a mod there).

I still think he was boofoo.... :lol:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Was that the account with like a blue-ish gif avatar of a dude walking? I think I remember seeing him around on HT.

To be fair, I nuked my HT account a while ago over squabbling nonsense :| Wish cooler heads had prevailed, but live and learn or something like that.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
RonJ’s dickhead spirit lives on..

Wonder if he’ll pop back on here since he has nowhere else to go now.

Dude was smart as s**t though.. or at least resourceful. However you want to look at it.

Tested positive for Strep yesterday. Had to call out of work for the first time. No big deal but I still hate it. Enjoying the time off while I have it though. Hope everyone else is doing well.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Another rainy day in the books
But had the dishwasher looked at and should be getting fixed tomorrow or whenever he gets parts
Finished Sun-N-Fun photos & video. Now the hard part of identifying & organizing them all
Got on one of the FB Live segments of Cash Cab and Ben is one of the few people to properly pronounce my name on the first try

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was that the account with like a blue-ish gif avatar of a dude walking? I think I remember seeing him around on HT.

To be fair, I nuked my HT account a while ago over squabbling nonsense :| Wish cooler heads had prevailed, but live and learn or something like that.
I think so, yep! Yeah I have an HT account, mainly for PM's when I was buying and selling a ton of 6th gen parts. I browse occasionally. Saw a massive thread on RonJ going rogue there, which is what lead me to posting that here. More details below Nick's quote...

RonJ’s dickhead spirit lives on..

Wonder if he’ll pop back on here since he has nowhere else to go now.

Dude was smart as s**t though.. or at least resourceful. However you want to look at it.

Tested positive for Strep yesterday. Had to call out of work for the first time. No big deal but I still hate it. Enjoying the time off while I have it though. Hope everyone else is doing well.
He was brilliant. Just didn't know how to handle any sort of problems without belittling others, whether that was intentional or not. Got very defensive when questioned about anything. Boofoo's twin.....

RonJ HT thread about him being banned: https://honda-tech.com/forums/general-discussion-debate-40/pour-one-out-homie-3291750/

Side note, met my real estate agent for the first time today. The search for my first house begins!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So everyone remembers RonJ, right? Remember his strange meltdown(s) which lead to us banning him?

Same thing apparently happened on Honda-Tech. (And he was a mod there).

I still think he was boofoo.... :lol:
I never really knew how to take RonJ

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Counting down the days until i go home. This hitch has been hell

XpL0d3r