What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got the email, passed polygraph. Next up is the drug test, finish the background investigation, then I'm off to Georgia.

Oh, and I also uploaded Sun-N-Fun pics
Getting ready to hop on the tractor and tackle the yard

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got the email, passed polygraph. Next up is the drug test, finish the background investigation, then I'm off to Georgia.

Oh, and I also uploaded Sun-N-Fun pics
Getting ready to hop on the tractor and tackle the yard
Georgia :D

Congrats on passing the polygraph. I hated that process.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Only part I didn't like were the lie questions.
He said I'd fail if I told the truth for those, so that added unnecessary pressure where I thought I'd would screw it up but guess not

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He said I'd fail if I told the truth for those, so that added unnecessary pressure where I thought I'd would screw it up but guess not
Yeah, mine was a list of words in their respective colors on a list.

Blue was written in blue, red in red, etc etc.

So the lie was, what color is the word red written in..

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wait, what? You have to pass a lie detector by... lying? Is this so they can see the difference in whatever they measure between a lie and a truth?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait, what? You have to pass a lie detector by... lying? Is this so they can see the difference in whatever they measure between a lie and a truth?
Yeah it’s to set a “baseline” on paper as to what it looks like when you lie, versus what it looks like when you tell the truth.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep. For mine, he asked a few questions pertaining to a certain subject but had me lie for 2 just to see how my body reacts to it. Then again for another set of questions.

The test was interesting, but the most annoying part of the day was being told it may take all day, so I set plans for 8pm...and finished by 11am. Pretty much wasted the rest of the day until later on

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Washed my car yesterday. This morning it was covered in bird s**t again :cussing:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Washed my car yesterday. This morning it was covered in bird s**t again :cussing:
It really sucks being a neat freak. I washed my trucks when i got home from work. Cleaned all the plastics and polished the wheels. After one day of driving its covered in dust and drives me nuts. I could wash my vehicles everyday if i had the time to keep my ocd happy.

Oh and the blue mazda runs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Installed a wheel in the sol yesterday 350mm Momo Tuner. I thought it went with the car more nicely than the Monte Carlo.

Last edited:

radtech91

Respected
Nursed a hangover this morning for a bit, took a cruise around town since the weather was nice, then went to see the new Solo movie. I thought it was pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Washed the car, took the motorcycle out, and looked at another house yesterday.

We migrated a bunch of users email mailboxes from our servers to Exchange online (cloud) over the weekend. Nothing but issues today. That's what happens when the top IT guys are in England (they have no idea what they're doing, and just do everything.... wrong). So it's been a fun morning.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

We migrated a bunch of users email mailboxes from our servers to Exchange online (cloud) over the weekend. Nothing but issues today. That's what happens when the top IT guys are in England (they have no idea what they're doing, and just do everything.... wrong). So it's been a fun morning.
We had a customer at work a while back that went dark.. When we finally got back in touch with them we found that their in-house email server had died, stranding the whole company :shock:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We had a customer at work a while back that went dark.. When we finally got back in touch with them we found that their in-house email server had died, stranding the whole company :shock:
Hahahahaha. Yikes. Even if our on-prem server fails, we have a total of 3 Exchange servers in the US and 5 in our UK offices. So unless all of them were to go down simultaneously, we're still good.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been f**kin with the white mazda. Had to fix a hole in the fuel cell. Decided to paint the frame, move the airtank and convert everything to 3/8” airline. Gotta drill a couple holes before i can put the bed back on. Its f**king hot so im taking a break.

Going to see the Faceless tonight with a buddy. Hopefully there’s some hoes there :thumbs up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Joined VINwiki yesterday
Spent a good amount of time today throwing the profile together
Figured I'd been watching the YT channel long enough, might be worth having a nice log for the car as CarDomain is dead.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

We just moved our users back the cloud to back to on prem. Too many issues for us overall.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got an email about having to do some more paperwork for LEO
Witnessed a little bit of a police chase a couple hours ago

unimportant deets:
Front car at a red light facing east
Eastbound left turn lane just starts going
Hear sirens & see a Tahoe coming west in their far right lane and a motorcycle in front of him coming into intersection
Dude doesn't quite get on it but comes to a crawl in front of me to look behind and then takes off when he sees the Tahoe made it into the intersection
Wish I was driving today, would've pulled out right in front of him to shut that s**t down
Instead, dude gunned it and the Tahoe shut down about 200ft later

Get up to next intersection and hear a bike cranking up behind
Sure enough, same dude. Must have cut through the shopping center that was at the last intersection
Cuts it to the right, I was going left
Thought it'd be funny just to tail him if I didn't have things to do (and was in the proper lane) and just keep it radioed in until units could catch up
Oh whale. Another day in Florida.

Last edited:

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
From the stories I hear from you, Florida as a whole seems like an... interesting place to live. Not sure if that's in a good way or a bad way, though.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Everywhere has most of the same stuff, just have to be in the right place at the right time to see it