96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
2hr sit down with a background investigator

Also received my color correction test prints & my Comptech dead pedal has reached its new owner in Vegas. Finally, a painless transaction on FB with 0 haggling & sold within an hour of posting.

4 hours later. Finally got a hold of my neighbor, the only one I put on the paperwork. So the BI stopped by to talk to him and timed it so well he interrupted a conference call. Dude sounded annoyed when I stopped by, and now BI tells me "okay I will call him tonight or tomorrow" Awesome. Annoy this guy even more. Who happens to be the VP of the community I live in and already said he doesn't know how much he can do since we don't really know each other and all that. I haven't talked to 2 neighbors at all, and the only other one I've talked to once.

Last edited:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to a motorcycle meet over the weekend. It was a lot of fun despite me not bringing my bike :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went down to Miami for the weekend to get a window regulator and maybe a couple tires
Wound up taking a friend's new Harley Iron for a spin a few times
Haven't been on a bike since 2011 but felt good to be back

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just ate Taco Bell. Now guess what I’m doing...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

It's been over 12 hours, hope you survived. If not, I call dibs on the Mazda. Please respond within 30 seconds to confirm you're alive, otherwise you're considered dead and the Mazda shall be transferred into my name.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks like I got myself a minitruck, boys!

I mean.... RIP Chris. Taco bell claims another one.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

It's been over 12 hours, hope you survived. If not, I call dibs on the Mazda. Please respond within 30 seconds to confirm you're alive, otherwise you're considered dead and the Mazda shall be transferred into my name.
Pretty sure i replied within 30 seconds. U are still mazdaless

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lmao. I might be if i dont get off of CC while im driving to Texas

Dibs if..... :lol:

Just kiddin' ... drive safe!! Driving to Texas sounds boring lol

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've only driven across Texas on I-10, and yes, most definitely does suck.
Most notably (again, my experience) between El Paso & San Antonio.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Been working. Done a lot of work on my 230. Rejetted the carb, put an fmf pipe on it, opened the air box, aluminum rear sprocket, and went up two teeth on the front sprocket.

Muchhhhh faster. Really opened it up.

Attachments

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to the weekly car show yesterday. The last few years, there's been this older guy with a modified CTS-V. Sounds fantastic, but he's a douchecanoe. 100+ on the highway, weaving traffic, passing over solid double yellows, etc.

Got to the show a little late, and just as I'm pulling up, I see a police office fly by. I get into the show, park, then walk over to see who got stopped:

sucker.JPG

There's a post about this on our local car scene facebook, and we're all laughing about it. Finally, some sweet justice!

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've owned a starter DSLR for years and haven't learned how to use it. I still don't know what I'm doing, but yesterday I went out and took some pictures anyway.

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It’s so quiet in here :(

I haven’t been on in a while so who am I to talk..

But anyway, just been working in the fire department. I’ve had a few good fires, a ton of medical calls, good bit of CPR calls anddd tons of other fun stuff. Getting moved to my second station assignment soon.

But for today, I’m sitting in the ER with an abscessed tooth and half of my face so swollen that it’s pushing my eye shut. Yayyyyy.