What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Go for the MP5. I have no experience with either yet, but I say that just because I want one as well.

1) lololol, you reminded me we had a runner a couple of nights ago. Female tried running in, female security guard gets out of the truck and clotheslines the chick to the pavement before any officers could get over there to cuff up.

2) :lol: Like I used to tell tourists in Key West who pissed me off "there's a lot of water to try finding a body in" so I've had to change the 'water' to 'sand/desert'. But no, definitely not planning on pissing off any girlfriends in the near future.

Tried setting lunch up but of course she won't be back in town until after I'm already on the way to work.
Also got my shift assignment yesterday. Tried getting swings, partially because that's what she's on + 15% differential.
Nope, got days. Zero pay differential, straight blood money for the next FY.
Guess I should've just kept my initial selection of midnights for that 20%

Also ordered some furniture a few minutes ago.
Hundreds cheaper than the local store from the manufacturers website + free shipping instead of "we might even be able to provide free delivery" + they have it in store and would have to order it anyway. Bed should be here Friday and the nightstands within 2-3 weeks. Just need a mattress, sofa, maybe a coffee table and I should be set. Then just get ready to maybe buy a house next year.
My suppressor that will work with the .300 will be here a few months before my 9mm one will be which is why it’s up for debate. I also really like the akV which is a 9mm ak.

Buying furniture sucks. Get the minimum if you’re planning to buy a house. No one likes to move stuff twice. Or you end up in my situation where you move in with a woman and end up with two houses worth of stuff and not enough space

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Weekend consisted of building the bed & picking up the mattress/foundation
Washed the bike & put the rear seat back on (was hoping she'd ride with me instead of next to)
Got a few other odds & ends around here set.
Ordered another couple shirts from 5.11, some cologne, fender eliminator
Still waiting to see wtf is going on with my nylon baton holder
Also need to find an approved holster for my gun so I can switch out of this leather gear
Just waiting on a couple nightstands and then I need to get a couch & table.

His & hers. Had some fun today, even if it was only for an hour or so.

She was my relief on Friday at work so I asked her to lunch for Sunday.
She hmu to go to a couple nearby bars Saturday night with a couple coworkers.
Wasn't hungry but was down to go for a ride.
We've also got a bike event Wednesday set up with another coworkers bike club
Now I've asked her to go see Joker in a couple days. Just need to ask her on a legit date already. :lol:

Buying furniture sucks. Get the minimum if you’re planning to buy a house. No one likes to move stuff twice. Or you end up in my situation where you move in with a woman and end up with two houses worth of stuff and not enough space
Definitely keeping it tasteful but minimal.

Last edited:

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Deng her bikes nicer than yours, sorry.

Harley >

Got my new gas furnace in, finally no longer running on oil for heat. But time to install the old oil one in the garage. The garage will now have heat and ac! I’m about a lift away from not wanting to sell the house

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
It was between crotch rocket & harley, have wanted the gsxr for longer. Waiting to see how that Harley streetfighter thing looks, maybe scoop one up

Thing was poppin like a mofo when shifting, laughed every single time

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ceramic coated the winter wheels and picked up some 17s for the spring.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So sad seeing this place deserted. Life has been crazy, especially this last year.

Miss all y’all!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Only bound to get worse. I still check just about every day but feel less of a need to say anything.

Still riding every day, up to 7k+ miles since late August.
...congrats ctag on the new toy

Another dentist appointment tomorrow.

Watched the lettuce ball drop here for new years with a couple girls from work. This town is weird.

Got pulled over again a few nights ago, need to knock that s**t off.

Less than a month until promotion time.

Getting some info from people at work about Polaris vs Can Am. I like the Can Am's looks wise, but sounds like the Rzr is the better option. Haven't rented one yet to hit the dunes with but that's probably going to change soon.

Oh, and pretty sure I made up my mind when it comes to a new daily

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Work work work. Y’all know the drill.

Enjoying this thing on days off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Only bound to get worse. I still check just about every day but feel less of a need to say anything.

Still riding every day, up to 7k+ miles since late August.
...congrats ctag on the new toy

Another dentist appointment tomorrow.

Watched the lettuce ball drop here for new years with a couple girls from work. This town is weird.

Got pulled over again a few nights ago, need to knock that s**t off.

Less than a month until promotion time.

Getting some info from people at work about Polaris vs Can Am. I like the Can Am's looks wise, but sounds like the Rzr is the better option. Haven't rented one yet to hit the dunes with but that's probably going to change soon.

Oh, and pretty sure I made up my mind when it comes to a new daily
It’s a shame they aren’t a v8, the v6 sounds terrible. Get the Roush version and then you get a v8 though

Work work work. Y’all know the drill.

Enjoying this thing on days off though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Needs an ls

Audi’s been sold, still working a lot, bought another blown up Jeep to fix, but mostly been focused on day trading stocks and I’m making decent money on the side doing that. Once this over seas broker stuff goes through I can do unlimited trades then and direct market access and really make some money.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Heard one at the academy with I think it was a Borla system, sounded mean. When I'm fully ready to get one, I'll dig online again first to see if there's anything more to those rumors of Ford stuffing the GT500's v8 in for the final year. If that's the case, I'll most likely wait. Have even been keeping a loose eye on Copart for one that isn't too f**ked up just so I can go that route and save a good chunk of change.

Had a previous generation F150 come through work a few weeks ago, Raptor parts just about everywhere but not a Raptor...then I notice something in the engine bay, forget what it was, think it was something dumb like the alternator positioning or something and realized it was an LS swap. Not too shabby.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Although these would be a blast too, only about an hour away from me

And who wouldn't want a trophy truck

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It’s a shame they aren’t a v8, the v6 sounds terrible. Get the Roush version and then you get a v8 though

Needs an ls

Audi’s been sold, still working a lot, bought another blown up Jeep to fix, but mostly been focused on day trading stocks and I’m making decent money on the side doing that. Once this over seas broker stuff goes through I can do unlimited trades then and direct market access and really make some money.

I’ve got 10 bucks in Apple stock on cash app lol

I’m fixing to buy a car to save on gas. Torn between a corolla, Camry, accord, or civic.

They all have f**king CVT transmissions though.. not sure how to feel about that

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I’m fixing to buy a car to save on gas. Torn between a corolla, Camry, accord, or civic.

They all have f**king CVT transmissions though.. not sure how to feel about that
Buy something a little older then?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Are email notifications not a thing anymore? I unsubscribed and re-subscribed just to make sure I had the email checkbox ticked, and still don't get emails :(