XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

I'm underway with the transmission rebuild! I do have a few questions though; it'd be awesome if anyone feels like dropping by the mothership's build thread and landing me with some wisdom :lol:
Pics no work. Noob. :lol:

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
IMG_3588.JPG IMG_3580.JPG IMG_3612.JPG

Been working on this and the civic a lot, all the civic stuff is at my buddies shop getting paint, she got mugen spoiler , mugen lip front and rear and rr side skirts

Attachments

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

Drakon543

Anyone ever been to the englishtown NJ honda day? Been itching to get to a decent show this year and I'm thinking about going Saturday. Just curious if it's worth the drive. It looks pretty big from the 2016 pics.

Ep3po

Respected
Anyone ever been to the englishtown NJ honda day? Been itching to get to a decent show this year and I'm thinking about going Saturday. Just curious if it's worth the drive. It looks pretty big from the 2016 pics.
It's huge check out the videos from previous years on YouTube. There's a lot of unique hondas and Acuras. 1000's of people!!!

Drakon543

Probably going to pick up my buddy in Easton pa and head to it. If it's as big as what I was looking at the 20 bucks for spectators is worth it. I missed out in the Connecticut Subaru wicked big meet twice now. Another friend of mine has been going to it for a few years now.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Probably going to pick up my buddy in Easton pa and head to it. If it's as big as what I was looking at the 20 bucks for spectators is worth it. I missed out in the Connecticut Subaru wicked big meet twice now. Another friend of mine has been going to it for a few years now.
I've been to WBM once, a few years back when it was in MA. It was one of the best shows I've been to! I rolled as shotgun in my buddies LGT and cruised down with 10 or so cars.

I got my AP1 wheels and new tires mounted up last night. Pics shall follow.

Drakon543

I'll probably run out there with my Pontiac. Might be the last few weeks I have it before I sell it. I put real parts on that car not the cheap eBay stuff I tossed on the civic. MagnaFlow, k&n, Taylor, powerstop.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Anyone ever done a goruck event?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Swapped IACV's on another S
Didn't fix her problem
Drove out to Key Biscayne
Saw a music video or something being shot
Explored the Biltmore (think Bad Boys 1 Al Capone suite)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cleaned my garage today. I think i have the most room in there that ive ever had

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
NYS tint laws suck donkey d**k. They run tint meters now when going for inspection. NYS law says you need to let 70% of light in. Factory windows let a little more than 70% light in. This means I can't apply any tint. So come inspection time (December), I gotta pull the tint off. f**k this expensive ass state.

Zaythegent

Soooo I did a thing. Haha I decided to paint a rising sun on the bottom of my hood because why not and I finished it yesterday and I guess my hoods going on today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Taking both cars to cars and coffee tomorrow morn, first time Samantha has ever been to a meet with her own car, so that should be pretty fun .

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
We f**king got snow today. Stupid.

Watkins Glen opening day tomorrow! 3 laps around the glen and a cruise down with a couple hundred cars.