What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
.. any pics of the exotics you seen hittin the high road??
Went back yesterday, and got what I wanted.
Lighting wasn't the best though so they didn't come out as I had hoped.
Figured since I'm uploading a bunch of pics to flickr today, might as well throw one here for ya
Pagani Zonda HP Barchetta by Alex Maas, on Flickr

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went and picked up some new motorcycle gloves and a mesh jacket today :mrgreen: I still look like the Pillsbury Doughboy, but that's not something gear will fix :rolf:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reminds me I need to finally get my endorsement this winter

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have 4 more days in ND before I shii out to PA. Supposed to go on days off in 18 days but they said the job in PA is 5-6 weeks on top of the week I'll already have been at work. Not looking forward to that at all. Applied for a few jobs back in Colorado yesterday and already got a few phone calls so might get out of the frozen tundra before winter fully sets in.

Other than that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sold a car
Setting up some things that may lead to a new office here
Trying to get a couple other cars sold
But stayed up until 4am this morning finally finishing pics from Ferrari Challenge back in November, and renaming & organizing

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If you have a FL real estate license, sure, we're always looking for new talent and have offices around the state.

The car thing was referencing personal cars though. Have 9 cars at my parents' house, and now after I got rid of one for my brother, down to 8. Still need to get rid of my dad's second SRX project that we've done nothing with. Then my mom's old PT Loser she's had since 2000. Then my Civic that's been sitting there for probably about a year now.

And yet Monday we'll be going to look at an S2000 shell for the V8 project. Never ends.

And debating whether to head to the track for HPDE photos...or wait until next weekend and do Ferrari Challenge 2017. Ugh, another years worth of slowly editing photos.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Damn 9 cars makes my collection of 2 sound cute now.. whats the s2k project, ls? Iv been thinkin of makin the rear wheels of my eg spin but all motivation has switched to my other ride..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn 9 cars makes my collection of 2 sound cute now.. whats the s2k project, ls? Iv been thinkin of makin the rear wheels of my eg spin but all motivation has switched to my other ride..
Yep, LS of some variation. Looking at multiple donor opportunities, one for the Camino & eventually for an S

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
I have the ls2 in my SS, s**t oiling system but a bad ass motor otherwise, and a buddy with a V2 pushin just under 700 @wheel def the swap for a long time to come

Sent from my boujea ass phone

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looking at 2009-2011 Ford F-150's, 4x4. Anything I need to know about them?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to Lamborghini Broward
Wasn't allowed in the service bay this time to see the Centenario Roadster
Saw an F60 America on the highway though
Then went to Copart to look at an S2000, but found a 2014 Sierra SLT I made try to get. Some other cool stuff there for once.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drinking beer outside of the hotel since we are all sharing rooms with day crew guys. Tryna let them sleep.

Pennsylvania is f**kin rad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro