What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Still here, just working lol. Started a local craft beer website / Instagram page. I think I'm sticking around for a bit.
Nice dude! Still into the car scene? I haven’t been to log cabin in years lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice dude! Still into the car scene? I haven’t been to log cabin in years lol.

Of course lol. I'm still here after all!

Side note, I got pulled over on Long Pond Rd yesterday in Greece. It was dark and I wasn't going fast, so I knew tint and speed wasn't a reason. It turns out he stopped me for my exhaust, as I expected.

The best part? As he was walking up to my door, a car drove by with an even louder exhaust, and revved their engine. So the cop got to my door and was like "I stopped you for your exhaust, but that car that just drove by was a lot louder than yours, sooo....". He just ran my papers and let me go. I credit no ticket thanks to the other guy driving by, lol. Thanks guy with an even louder exhaust. :D

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait, you're in Greece?

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wait, you're in Greece?
Greece NY lol. Suburb of Rochester. There's a ton of towns in upstate NY that are named other countries, and even other states. Mexico, Cuba, Wales, Peru, Poland, Rome, Italy, Ohio, Ontario, Russia....

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Greece NY lol. Suburb of Rochester. There's a ton of towns in upstate NY that are named other countries, and even other states. Mexico, Cuba, Wales, Peru, Poland, Rome, Italy, Ohio, Ontario, Russia....
That's awesome! I had no idea haha.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any minitruck updates?

Sent from my boujea ass phone
Umm not really. Having a hell of a problem in my personal life so theyre coming last for now which is weird for me.

Latest pics of the turds. Mazda is in the trailer collecting dust

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I started back to the gym. First time since I got hurt over a year ago. I’ve gained some weight and lost tons of muscle mass. Trying to take it easy but it’s really hard for me to go to the gym and not throw weights around like a madman.

Needless to say i think im more sore than ive ever been in my life. Like sore to the point i cant sleep lol. Its gonna be slow going now that im not a young pup anymore, but I’ll get through it.

Also start my new job Monday. Hopefully it’s kinda temporary, but its gonna be way better than my previous job.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Sry to hear that man, i know winter sucks for me too thoughts of loved ones who passed in these months, just got laid off etc... just gotta look above and beyond and keep your head up. Its easier said then done writing these words sounds like good advice i just have to adapt it to myself as well..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I started back to the gym. First time since I got hurt over a year ago. I’ve gained some weight and lost tons of muscle mass. Trying to take it easy but it’s really hard for me to go to the gym and not throw weights around like a madman.

Needless to say i think im more sore than ive ever been in my life. Like sore to the point i cant sleep lol. Its gonna be slow going now that im not a young pup anymore, but I’ll get through it.

Also start my new job Monday. Hopefully it’s kinda temporary, but its gonna be way better than my previous job.
Sry to hear that man, i know winter sucks for me too thoughts of loved ones who passed in these months, just got laid off etc... just gotta look above and beyond and keep your head up. Its easier said then done writing these words sounds like good advice i just have to adapt it to myself as well..
I hope things work out well for both of you!

Zaythegent

Been a long time since I been on this thread lol. I guess just a life update for me would be that I stared taking online classes so I can graduate high school early and start college in the fall. Looking to get my degree in automotive engineering. My hatch has been pretty good, recently replaced the gas tank, fuel sender, fuel pump, and filler hoses. Since I'm saving up for college I haven't been spending much on my car but I have acouple plans for it (headers, radiator, coolant reservoir, and little stuff) hella stressed with school and work and track but I'm doing pretty good in all that so I can't complain much

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk