XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Police wont pursue fleeing vehicles here, unless they were involved in a violent crime or something like a bank robbery.

We also don't have gators. ;)

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Zzzzzzzzzzz

what's up f**kers

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:hi:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Went to my first meetup for the local vintage bike club, really cool people there and I'm looking forward to making some friends :mrgreen: It's been a while since I've felt this optimistic about things, so I'm definitely glad I got up early to attend.

A lot of the bikes got away before I could take pictures, but here are a few of them:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was supposed to be taking a moto license class in a week with some Miami friends but no time :/

Another day, another dollar. Editing some more pics right now but heading to the office in a bit to get some real work done. Also watching a Grom and a couple other car auctions coming up.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to Pittsburgh this weekend to visit a friend. Drove down with a couple others. Hit up a lot of breweries, did a lot of walking around, and played some golf. Solid weekend.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got home from ISTE, an education-technology conference in Chicago. The conference was rough; way too many people and I spent most of it wishing I could hide under a table. But Chicago was awesome, and I'm already looking forward to visiting again someday.

IMG_20180624_171428.jpg

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just got home from ISTE, an education-technology conference in Chicago. The conference was rough; way too many people and I spent most of it wishing I could hide under a table. But Chicago was awesome, and I'm already looking forward to visiting again someday.
Looking down towards where you were lol

Get to do any touristy stuff?

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Said goodbye to Caddy
Uhoh, what happened?

Looking down towards where you were lol

Get to do any touristy stuff?
Dude, that's awesome!

Yeah we got to do a little sightseeing, and after one of the conference days we were invited by a company to a party at a rooftop bar that had a great view of the park and Lake Michigan. Definitely my favorite part.

IMG_20180625_185542_smaller.jpg

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Uhoh, what happened?
Found a buyer for it
Yeah we got to do a little sightseeing, and after one of the conference days we were invited by a company to a party at a rooftop bar that had a great view of the park and Lake Michigan. Definitely my favorite part.
Definitely looks like a good time. Haven't been to a rooftop bar in just over a year :/

Hopefully you had some Portillo's or Father & Son pizza

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
About to go look at a wrecked Miata m-edition, I think I'm going to buy it.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Went to NYC this weekend originally for a Sox vs Yankees game. The night before we decided to go to a club for a house / electronic type show, saw Firebeatz. $30 cover which seemed perfect. Was told there was a dress code (no shorts), but since it was 96 degrees we went a little light. We got there, and we were incredibly underdressed. The entire club was FILLED with Instagram models, it was fantastic. $20 drinks, cheapest bottle was $675. Bouncers about the size of my car. Found out later onthat the club is rated top 10 for NYC. So we didn't drink much, but still had fun. Left the club at 3:45am and got back to our hotel around 4:30.

We won't talk about the Sox game. :lol:

Ep3po

Respected
Went to NYC this weekend originally for a Sox vs Yankees game. The night before we decided to go to a club for a house / electronic type show, saw Firebeatz. $30 cover which seemed perfect. Was told there was a dress code (no shorts), but since it was 96 degrees we went a little light. We got there, and we were incredibly underdressed. The entire club was FILLED with Instagram models, it was fantastic. $20 drinks, cheapest bottle was $675. Bouncers about the size of my car. Found out later onthat the club is rated top 10 for NYC. So we didn't drink much, but still had fun. Left the club at 3:45am and got back to our hotel around 4:30.

We won't talk about the Sox game. :lol:[

Ep3po

Respected
How's everyone doing? I haven't been on here in almost a year. I'll have to update my profile. I no longer live in Connecticut. Last time I was on here I was selling my house. Well I've been in Florida for a year and a few weeks now and I love it down here!!! Traded in the ep3 Monday Monday. Picked up a 2018 civic si sedan in white. Only put 50 miles on it so far but I'm pretty impressed!!!!