96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Congrats

Was just drawing up a house last week to modify the builder's design from a 3-car into a 6 with room for a lift

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should have internet at the new house by the time I'm off work. That's the metric for feeling like I actually live there :rolf:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Registered for the motorcycle license course, finally going to be legal after all these years.

Showed one of my listings.

Last week I pulled a transmission from a junkyard for the shitvic as it sounded like it was giving up. Tearing the car down a couple days ago I found the problem was the left front hub, not the trans. So that's annoying while also relieving.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Crashed my Magna today :x

Leg hurts, but I walked away. And the bike still runs, but it's going to need some work.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Leg hurts, but I walked away. And the bike still runs, but it's going to need some work.
Glad youre ok. Those things are dangerous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Got tired of the fish bowl look so I had limo tint installed on my truck
Looks good! I had to get my car inspected by the new year, and NYS law now requires a tint meter check. They forced all inspection stations to get tint meters, etc. NYS law says no darker than 70% (which, when factoring in OE tint, it's almost at 70% without any film applied).

Tons of people here take their tint off, get inspected, and have it reapplied. Tint shops run specials and make bank off it.

But, I'm not like those people. I haven't removed my tint since the law took effect 2 years ago. I have a 100% legal NYS sticker. ;)

Hope all is well man, that stinks.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks you two.

I'm OK, still able to walk around and stuff. Now that I've cleaned my leg off though, I can see an exact print on it of the side of the engine in scabs :scurred:

... Still looking forward to getting to do good auto work with this new garage and new year!

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
If it makes you feel any better, went down yesterday during a jog and scraped calf, knee, thigh, elbow, both palms and had a piece of asphalt lodged into my right palm. Someone with high beams coming at me and couldn't see a raised driveway

BUT, 10+ years later, I finally got around to taking the moto license class.
I was 1 of 2 perfect evals on the riding portion, but then only got a 92% on the written while everyone else got a 96%. Worst part is I was the only one studying pretty much up until the test and turns out most of the notes weren't even on the test.

And of course I was given the only Honda, let alone the best looking toy they had