XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BUT, 10+ years later, I finally got around to taking the moto license class.
I was 1 of 2 perfect evals on the riding portion, but then only got a 92% on the written while everyone else got a 96%. Worst part is I was the only one studying pretty much up until the test and turns out most of the notes weren't even on the test.

And of course I was given the only Honda, let alone the best looking toy they had
Nice! I took the MSF course a few years ago. Everyone passed except one person and we all felt bad because they had to do the walk of shame outta there (we were in the middle of a large parking lot). That being said, she dumped the bike twice and nearly fell off on her final test.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn, that sucks but at the same time it'd be hard for me to feel bad at that point.

Ours was reverse, riding first then the written.
Not everyone walked out with their paperwork though. One had a suspended license as of the day prior so she would have to get that resolved before picking up the paperwork (and then paying another $38 to get the license redone again) and the other lost his license somewhere so he just had to get it replaced before picking his up....and then also paying another $38 to get it redone yet again lololol

As for today, did some work on the shitvic.
Put a new slave cylinder on it but didn't bench bleed the master first so working extra hard to get 'er done. Went to the boneyard today to find a master cylinder cap to hack up for our pressure bleeder but the manual car they had was missing the cap. So who knows, may just buy the proper tool tomorrow before going down to Miami.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Working as always.. considering a shift more towards the medical field.. like.. RN possibly.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can’t wait to go on days off. My new G ride is supposed to be there right after I get home. Very excite!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Already?

It’s a long term goal.. RN would take me a few years. Plus I can continue on shift at the fire department and work part time as a nurse. We’ve had a few people go that route and they make bank. They work fire because they like it, but they’re making way more on their days off.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn. Already?

It’s a long term goal.. RN would take me a few years. Plus I can continue on shift at the fire department and work part time as a nurse. We’ve had a few people go that route and they make bank. They work fire because they like it, but they’re making way more on their days off.
Ah word. I see.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Back from another weekend in Miami

Started Saturday off by heading down and wound up assisting with rolling a Mazda van back onto it's wheels with the help of a few bikers before FHP/EMS/fire/etc could show up.

Today I rode the bike up to the Miami Lambo dealer to see the current inventory. Lost track of how many people were using their phones while driving. Had lunch at the usual spot with the usual mold around the ceiling air vents. On the way back home I stopped to check out a Grom finally, not too sure I want one anymore. Then there was a stop in Naples for sunset. Followed that with a stop at the Bentley/Rolls/Aston dealer on the way out. Checked out the new DB11 & Vantage since a buddy's thinking about leasing one even though the terms are idiotic. They had a couple Superleggera's there and a pair of RR Cullinan's, among a bunch of other "usual" stuff.

Got another email from the new jerb with more deets on what I need along with when & where to report to, etc., 15 more days.

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
Back from another weekend in Miami

Started Saturday off by heading down and wound up assisting with rolling a Mazda van back onto it's wheels with the help of a few bikers before FHP/EMS/fire/etc could show up.

Today I rode the bike up to the Miami Lambo dealer to see the current inventory. Lost track of how many people were using their phones while driving. Had lunch at the usual spot with the usual mold around the ceiling air vents. On the way back home I stopped to check out a Grom finally, not too sure I want one anymore. Then there was a stop in Naples for sunset. Followed that with a stop at the Bentley/Rolls/Aston dealer on the way out. Checked out the new DB11 & Vantage since a buddy's thinking about leasing one even though the terms are idiotic. They had a couple Superleggera's there and a pair of RR Cullinan's, among a bunch of other "usual" stuff.

Got another email from the new jerb with more deets on what I need along with when & where to report to, etc., 15 more days.
Pics or it didnt happen... freal tho your pics have me hating my life choices... any spy gt porsche or c8r pics?

Sent from my boujea ass phone

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Pics or it didnt happen... freal tho your pics have me hating my life choices... any spy gt porsche or c8r pics?
First up is the Mazda. Took this when looking for my gloves.
Climbed inside to shut it off and then a minute or two later we rolled it. Some lady was recording so I'm assuming it's on FB somewhere

Prestige Imports visit

Grom visit. Buddy down there has one of those CBR1000 S1's in the background. Sucker's quick.

Not sure what Porsche you're talking about, but no C8 stuff yet.
The big 3 do test here so I'm assuming it's only a matter of time. Possibly after the public unveiling but then again the C7 ZR1's were here before they unveiled them so who knows.

Recently Lamborghini was also testing the Urus & Aventador SVJ along with what is now the Huracan Evo or whatever it is along with a Spyder version but all in full camo still.

Last edited:

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ended up getting sick. Luckily im on days off. My f**kin car still isn’t here. Sold my white mazda. Is it summer yet?