What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wait, what?! You sold the Turbo Rotary Mazda Minitruck??!!

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So I'm making a 2019 commitment: I want to be active in at least one "real" thread thread other than this one here per week. Keep me honest you all!

Last edited:

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
So I'm making a 2019 commitment: I want to be active in at least one "real" thread here per week. Keep me honest you all!
Pullin your card day 1, that rally start is not "real" lol

Sent from my boujea ass phone

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fell out on a bad structure fire at work.. thankfully it was after exiting the structure. My heart rate was 208, blood pressure was 190/140. Lost consciousness for just a minute, but fell from standing. I’m on light duty until cleared from a cardiologist. I’m having consistent chest pain, shortness of breath just sitting down, heart rate spikes like I’m incredibly out of shape..

Going to the cardiologist Tuesday. We’ll see what happens.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fell out on a bad structure fire at work.. thankfully it was after exiting the structure. My heart rate was 208, blood pressure was 190/140. Lost consciousness for just a minute, but fell from standing. I’m on light duty until cleared from a cardiologist. I’m having consistent chest pain, shortness of breath just sitting down, heart rate spikes like I’m incredibly out of shape..

Going to the cardiologist Tuesday. We’ll see what happens.
Damn dude! Keep us posted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Daaamn, hope everything turns out alright

Took a day trip to LA yesterday. Waste of time as it rained the entire time I was in the city until back in AZ. Went to the Petersen for the last day of Porsche Effect. Laughed at the outrageous gas prices. Drove by the F&F market & house. Didn’t have time for SM pier or anything else really. Gonna try again next weekend...but check weather beforehand

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah let us know what they find out! Hope you're feeling 100% soon!

EJackBauer8

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I haven't posted in a minute. Been a lot busier than I used to be. Got a Subaru impreza wagon after my civic then got a EF civic project I'm dealing with. That's the short of it.

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't give your business to KTuner, the guy is an total knob. I was looking for a solution to disable VCM on my friend's Accord and the guy would repeatedly side step my question with a smart ass remark. Sorry I had the audacity to ask a question about your product. :thumbdown

I'm looking at the VCMuzzler II to keep it running on all 6 cylinders.

Colton A

One gone to new owner in Cali

And new one arrived

Just in time to go back to work...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Gonna sound real dumb here, but what's the second car? Never seen that badge before. Just got into cars like 3 months ago, so...

Colton A

I learned about pavlov in Psychology today. Come to think of it, that does explain why I salivate every time I seen the cars on this forum.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Gonna sound real dumb here, but what's the second car? Never seen that badge before. Just got into cars like 3 months ago, so...
Check out his build thread too.. best one on the site IMO

Colton A

Thanks to CTAG. You got me my second trophy on here! I also have been looking for work so I can get a Mitsubishi 3000GT or a Miata or something so I can just have something with a bit more power on the weekends. Also so I can passive-aggressively rev my engine next to all of the rich jackasses who made fun of my 2000 Honda Odyssey (Aka The SS Ladmobile) in high school while their in their riced-out Passat, and then smoke them into next Tuesday when the light turns green. Actually, that reminds me. I made a thread yesterday thinking of all of the super interesting people on here where people can tell their own "war stories" as it were. Check it out if you'd like to share anything. Link here:

PS. If anybody needs an extra set of hands for an odd job or two in the Maryland or Pennsylvania area, let me know. Kind of running on economic fumes right now. Kidding but in a scared way. Have a great day! Empty roads and no cops to all of you!

Colton A

Check out his build thread too.. best one on the site IMO

Bangin'. Thanks for the link.