What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I exited from that reunion, my phone was going crazy with notifications, hard pass . f**king in Walmart getting groceries and all of a sudden it was like bing bing bing bing bing bing bing bing bing bing . -click exit group-

tudanson

Cooking, sleeping, exercising, working from home, Netflix, repeat. Hope things go back to normal soon. I hope a vaccine will be developed, ASAP.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bought a kit car, like just the parts...

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Chassis is set to be welded out in 7ish weeks. Won't get it until late June but there will be over on the build thread.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Was just informed the chassis for my new car has been delayed a few weeks. Scheduled to be welded out the week of 7/6 now. Lame.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Miss this & another forum but just dying day by day.

Got my first body carrier a month or so ago. We got a Porsche today, a Sentra earlier this week, a Silverado that same day with 110+lbs of fentanyl so you know someone's dying over that one. Just another day on the border.

A couple of Raptor's fell through and this month's promotion on RZR's sucks so I recently signed papers and move into the new house in a week or two. Hopefully July will have a good promo, otherwise it's probably due time to fix up the S2000 finally and get it out here after almost a year of not seeing/driving it. Bike is still running strong, just under 17k so far.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah it's sad to see the forums dying :(

Hope y'all are well! I've been busy.. homeowner as of last October so I've been doing a lot around the house. Working from home is the new normal.

We're doing well in NY, COVID wise. Phase 4 is today, so mostly everything is starting to open up in limited capacity.

You f**kers in the south who opened up too early better not ruin it for the rest of us! :lol:

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Don't worry, we're still letting people cross the border for the dumbest of reasons from a country who's lying about their numbers so it's just going to continue to spread.

Didn't hear anything on the radio today, but still have people out on quarantine & had some COVID's come across yesterday.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Deng her bikes nicer than yours, sorry.

Harley >
Was scrolling through trying to find when I moved out here and came across this post.

Have a house now so I can actually get some sleep.
Bike is going to hit 20k before it's 1yr anniversary around end of the month.

Oh, and as for Harley girl... let me step out into the garage real quick... :P

Should be getting RZR #2 back from it's first rollover repairs in a few days.
New cage that was maybe a week old got replaced, just need some plastic and a hub.

RZR #1 recently sold after it's roll. Stopped watching at $17k.
Only left $5k between auction price & MSRP, let alone repairs & salvage title.
Screw buying that one back.

There's this month's update. Two more days until 1yr out here, that's what I came to find haha

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Ordered a 66" custom built wang for my rice car.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
washed both cars, shitty day outside so a good day to clean.