What are you doing / did you do today / CHAT THREAD

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wanted to report in... I moved to California back in '18 and bought an Integra and life sorta just... happened. Started a business called OEMPlus.us and recently got a 6th Gen Civic DX Hatchback and was researching some old DIY's and came across this site again. Good to see people are still posting.

Maybe I should do a build thread for old times sake =)

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Wanted to report in... I moved to California back in '18 and bought an Integra and life sorta just... happened. Started a business called OEMPlus.us and recently got a 6th Gen Civic DX Hatchback and was researching some old DIY's and came across this site again. Good to see people are still posting.

Maybe I should do a build thread for old times sake =)
You had a different name 10 years ago? I recognize the avatar, just not the name. I bookmarked your site as well. Welcome back brohiem!

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Way longer than that - I think my original username on here was Prez.

Noah526

I was home all day today working on my laptop, which made me a little tired. I also fixed the faucet in my house today, since it was leaking, I spent about an hour trying to figure out what the problem was. Also saw this article today https://nbahoopsonline.com/Articles/2022-23/Blockchain.html and played crypto games for the first time, I loved it. I didn't do anything else today. I'm going to go cook something to eat and watch movies on my MacBook in half an hour. That's it, I'm going to rest until I fall asleep because I have to work again tomorrow and I don't want that. In general, I have a monotonous life, so when people ask me what I do, I can't answer that.

Last edited:

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome to CC. If you've got a Honda, start a thread for it!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I was shredding at Lee Canyon all day today, which was really a continuation of yesterday.

Been pumping out a ton of my videos on my YT channel too. All the snowboarding stuff is completely raw and unedited. SO there is some good cursing from time to time.

96 DX Hatch

Alex
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh s**t, a new post

Washed the S, went for a drive
Changed it's oil a few days ago for the first time since 2019 :rolf:

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I have been hitting the slopes lately near daily. Went yesterday and fractured my tail bone again. 3rd year running. Still went snowboarding today and going again tomorrow.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Sitting here with my 14 year old son cause he's trying to decide what civic to buy over the next year so when he can drive, sorta proud of him for accepting the slow life, lol.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I was shredding at Lee Canyon today. Ever since snow fell I have been snowboarding 2-4 days a week.
Latest video I put on YouTube.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I spent most the day in urgent care.

Attachments

Last edited:

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Finally got my Wilwood Brakes on, was a hassle since i had to also get new wheels that would not hit the calipers.

31660 31661

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Looks nice, but also made the rears look really little LOL

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Looks nice, but also made the rears look really little LOL
not going to disagree there, lol, at some point i'll be getting those from Wilwood also and hopefully balance it out a little bit.

ctag

fill it with wires!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just get a red cap and slap it over the calipers, all the cool auto manufacturers are doing it!