Didnt know betts had cancer

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I got like 3 episodes in and couldn't get into it.

Havent spotted another anime that I've felt like starting lately, so I've been going back through the original Gundam series.

Been all over Game of Thrones and Penny Dreadful
I'm about three episodes from the end, and I absolutely loved it. If the first three episodes didn't draw you in, you probably wouldn't have liked it. It gets better, but I wouldn't say it changes dramatically at any point.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Watching "the wedding ringer". Pretty funny so far.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Connie, I am loving that you bump all these old threads! :thumbs up

Not really watching any shows right now, as Suits and Better Call Saul are in between seasons.

Going to see Mad Max tonight in IMAX though.. I heard it's pretty good, and pretty much a 2-hour long car chase.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
OMG SAUL!

Ive been waiting patiently for that show to gain traction.. the whole 1st season it just floated along.. and finally saw some action with mike at the end..

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know! Rumor has it Aaron Paul will be in the second season..

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well, they better get something going on besides bingo at the retirement home..

Lat time I saw a retirement home in the BB series, a bomb exploded.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Connie, I am loving that you bump all these old threads! :thumbs up
Thank you! Thank you! I would like to really thank some of the OG's for making them. Because without their help and the search feature, we would have more useless threads popping up and then the trouble of compiling all the same material in the future of the site. Someone's got to lead the newberz! :D

I'm "barrowing" my parents Boardwalk Empire series soon. Anyone else a fan? I've seen the first 3 episodes of the first season, but got busy around the time.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Does anyone remember burn notice? All time favorite show. Came on USA.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I never got into burn notice.. I know when I worked on South Beach I used to get pissed cuz they were always shooting around the routes i needed to get to work quickly..

And boardwalk empire was great! I didnt like how it ended, but was a great show. Season 3-4 was great with Rosetti.

Your teachers will still be teaching..
your librarians will still be checking out books..
and your sheriff.. well your sheriff will still be sheriff'n....

LOL

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I can't explain why. I'm just hooked to this gawd awfull show. The drama just reels me in.
FB_IMG_1432215032587.jpg

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Its all scripted.. just another one lured by creative writing. Thats why i dont watch "reality" shows because theres no reality.

Get started on boardwalk empire.. 1st season is a little slow but picks up in season 2.
oi oi I have to get it soon or go to the library and check the seasons out.

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
If you have Android, do a search for an app called Showbox..

Actaually, here ya go. make sure you have security off, and install from other sources than the play store. theres 2 updates to ths one.. so install, quit from task manager, restart and update, repeat, until theres no more prompts for updates.

This app has alot of new movies and shows. it has boardwalk and alot fo others. you can either DL or stream the movies/shows

showbox 3.1

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If you have Android, do a search for an app called Showbox..

Actaually, here ya go. make sure you have security off, and install from other sources than the play store. theres 2 updates to ths one.. so install, quit from task manager, restart and update, repeat, until theres no more prompts for updates.

This app has alot of new movies and shows. it has boardwalk and alot fo others. you can either DL or stream the movies/shows

showbox 3.1
YouAreAPirate.jpg

Esotericimage

Taking an H-T break
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nope.. not pirated or handi cammed... but some movies might have chinese subtitles.. =D