what do you guys think?

RiCeBuRnEr0201

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey, i have a 2002 civic ex, black, and i wanted to know what you guys thought about some 17's or 18's, white, ten or 8 spoke, but im not sure what type yet...any ideas or opinions? :?

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
for white rims i like these

Racing Hart CP-035

Racing Hart Evolution CP-8

and therye available in the size you are looking at.

Make sure you get rims you like though, cause its your car. Do what you like.

PoopyRay

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I always liked these, but only in white??

and these too, GOTTA LOVE DEEP DISH!!:

alltech01civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
IMO, i like the cp-035's.......but, i think they look better either gunmetal or flat black!!!...and of course it'll look good on a black car!!!

limelight

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i think white wheels never looked as good as silver or gunmetal, but that's juz me :D

Liz

c=}:::::::>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Could some one post a pic of some white rims on a black civic? Possibly dropped.

civicguy19

^^Gf and baby ;)^^
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here is a chop of my car i did with white rims.... (that im getting in january) i think its looks aight.... i like block cars with white rims though.... beware the chop isnt a master piece but gives u the point

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if you like white rims check out some konig's. the model Traffik looks super tight in white, hey that rhymed! they also look good in carbon black and silver, they just look good period!

nellorific

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you cant go wrong with 17's on a civic. if you got a black car, stay away from white rims, get bronze or black ones, 10 spoke like the rota subzeros but bigger i guess cause of the way the 7th gen civic looks, it just needs bigger rims than the 5th and 6th gen civics. it just wouldnt look right with 15 spoons yanno? never seen one, cant imagine it looking right in my mind

RLNHRD

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah.. i been thinking about the same thing, 17" or 18" rims? :???: