5+ Year Member
link didnt work.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wouldn't get it; it's got a lot of body damage, plus painting it would rack up once the damage is fixed.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Doesn't seem too bad. If you have plans to get things fixed/ painted I say go for it. Midori hatches can be really nice, my cousin Yee(some of you might know him*he's big in the car forums*) had one before he bought the silver hatch he has now and I always liked it.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ehh, dude wants $400 extra dollars for a set of rotas?

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looks banged up as hell. Body work and paint job is not cheap if you get it done right unless you either know someone or know how to do it yourself.

If it were me, I would say no because I wouldn't be able to afford all the exterior work.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
206K miles? Where do these people get off selling at high prices with high mileage?
Kelly Blue Book rates a 96 DX Hatchback in EXCELLENT condition with 206,000 at only $2300, so he's asking way too much. Good condition was about $2k.

SGGilmo

Yay, Another Car.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I wouldn't even touch the first one. Its had work done to it which means 9 times out of 10 its been driven hard cause the guy thinks its fast. It has alot of miles so unless its going to be swapped soon it's a waist. And to top it off it says "clean title" but hes got a new front bumper, new headlights, and a new hood. He's hit something recently. I bet there's more damage.

The second one wouldn't be bad. Looks like a stock cx to me. That being said it's going to be very light. Power nothing (with the exception of steering), and chances are it hasn't been driven hard its whole life. Now granted it has a good deal of miles on it so first thing I would do is look into a new timing belt unless there is proof that it has been done recently. Other then that it may be a good car. $3000 however is a little steep. I would drop him to $2000 or so. simply for the mile. Which is still above blue book.

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's exactly what I was saying! But I'm afraid that he won't take 2200 cuz his price is so damn high.

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=34.877241,-99.509384
Then it's not a good deal, plain and simple. Hold your horses, and keep looking. Don't just jump on something b/c you're anxious and ready to get a car/build going. You rush into something, it's bound to not work out somehow.