What do you guys think?

justintaken

What do you guys think about the fitment of these wheels? Should I go lower with a little bit of camber or should I just keep it like this? Open to opinions[emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think it looks just right. Do you have any rubbing issues?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Then I vote not to mess with it unless you seek a softer ride because its at a perfect stance.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
thats up to you... lol me personally would go down more what size wheels are those looks like 16s

stcopley

Trollin in the Deep
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I like it as it fits right now. Function > Form. Looks really good man.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
I'll be the devil's advocate... go lower. form > function for me, so there is no such thing as too low lol. Closing up the wheel gap is always a good thing. If there is any rubbing issues just roll your fenders, maybe even pull them.

5SpeedEJ6

Respected
Registered VIP
Dude you can still go lower.. wheel gap kills brotha lol.

That's how mine sits, don't mind the rusty spots and crappy fender roll/pull btw.

justintaken

Dude you can still go lower.. wheel gap kills brotha lol.

That's how mine sits, don't mind the rusty spots and crappy fender roll/pull btw.
Thanks dude but I'm not really in to tucking the tires, and I live in LA so being this low is already hard I couldn't imagine if I sent lower since it's my dd

Turbo_Freak

BAMF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks dude but I'm not really in to tucking the tires, and I live in LA so being this low is already hard I couldn't imagine if I sent lower since it's my dd

I agree. I wish I could lower my car a tad more but unfortunately i can't because of my commute.