what does this (!) light mean on a 2008 civic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
my coworker has 400 miles on her 08 civic and this light came on today (!) and i dontknow what it means, and she left her owners manual at home anyone know?

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
What light toi be exact.

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
might be tpms,i'd have to check my manual, but it's out in the car, if so she just need to check her tire pressure and adjust it to the proper psi and wait for it to go back off.

Show Me Them Titties
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yes thats the tire pressure light if you look closer the bottom has little treads and its supposed to look like a tire running flat or low on air

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
oh thats weird because the car is 2 weeks old and has 400 miles on it and the tire pressure is off already, thanks for the help

somejaykid

i'm a mod now
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
oh thats weird because the car is 2 weeks old and has 400 miles on it and the tire pressure is off already, thanks for the help
does she park her car outside cuz that might be the cause of her tires being low i think

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The exclamation point in a circle is usually the light for the emergency brake

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
400 miles or not, the colder it gets then the lower the pressure will get, causing the light to come on till you fill to the proper tire psi.

doug piston

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
! with a triangle around it is the traction control light. i think

Declectic

SeanJohn1802
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how about you tell your friend to pull out the OWNERS MANUAL and do work

as you can clearly see, not everyone on here agrees 100% so, read the manual or take it to the dealer. 400 miles on a new car and your asking on a forum??

I understand the need for an answer, but s**t all you have to do is pull up into the service express lane, walk in... and say "i've got a warning light i dont' know what it means" they walk out to take a look and go "oh, you need to blahblahbalbhalbhablh" and you go damn, that was simple

Tom

honda.co.jp
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
it stand for tpms, end of story.

Status
Not open for further replies.