What have you done to your 5th Gen Civic Today?

Venomhatch94

Just picked up a bone stock 94 DX hatch with 142k miles this past Tuesday. Changed the oil & spark plugs as soon as I got it home. One of the side mirrors was knocked off so I am replacing them tonight. Yesterday I picked up some bronze poison series rims off CL and am going to install them this weekend.

Sammy D

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i switched out the wiper lever for the proper one today so i can now use the rear wiper! :rocker:

VileMisanthropy

Replaced my 9inch rotors with 10.1 inch rotors and larger calipers of a 98 Acura EL, and replaced rear brake shoes.. would like to find a decently priced set of used rear discs to convert.

Venomhatch94

This weekend I put the rims mentioned in the previous posting & installed the CF side mirrors.

Radyjr

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Going to be installing my BYS wing when i return back from work.

bzzt

It wouldn't start when the key was turned, but power came on.
Tested the starter and it passed.
It turned out to be the switch at the top of the clutch pedal. Jumped the wire and started righted right up!

bzzt

Changed oil & flter, plugs, and wires. ODO is 376,000 miles.
Tried to diagnose the horn problem. Horn itself works but the steering wheel buttons don't. Something in the wiring. So for now bought a push button for the dash. <GHETTO>

SKILLIN

Str8 Mark
I did all kindz a sh*t to my Sady

I installed KYB's with RotoR lowering springs. Did some engine bay detailing and did a little JDM rear bumper fog light. I ordered the OEM one that goes in the blinker just waiting. I dig this one for some reason. Oh yeah and found my new rims.

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I opened the garage, looked at them, tapped on the hoods, closed the garage door and went back in the house.

303JDMSI

What I did today was save my buddy from his ongoing success with the parts store, or lack thereof. He bought a new hub for his 5th gen the parts store gave him one w/o abs at a ridiculous price. Took to the internet because. Found it fairly cheap at Honda Genuine Parts. Made $150.00 off him to do it, I'd say it was a good easy day!