What kind of Honda car should I have?

TravisLogan

I'm an office worker, my job recently has to move a lot, especially during Covid 19. So I want to find out a satisfactory car to be able to move more conveniently. I am researching to buy in the near future, I find the Hyundai Tucson and Honda Civic quite suitable for my budget. Can anyone give me some suggestions?

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't do a Hyundai.

nolifer1

I think civic is better, don't like tuscon because is cheap SUV that have bad electronic inside

nd4sped

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
With gas prices the way they are you really can not go wrong with a Honda and since this is a Civic website, Im sure you will find the answer overwhelming is going to be the Civic. :D

KateNickolson

At one time I bought a Hyundai Tucson at an auction.
The car is comfortable, reliable, comfortable, and very roomy, but it's true that it is a bit of an amateur. Do not drive it, especially in the city, although the stock and potential it has a lot. Never regretted the fact that I bought it at the auction. The number one advantage of car auctions is the ability to find a used car for a great price. Used cars are a bargain. The current economy, plagued by Covid-19, is awakening the bargain hunter in all of us. The information before buying a car was very helpful to me. Remember, a prepared bidder is a successful bidder .