What kind of intake manifold/throttle body/fuel rail? 1990 civic


4G RockStar
5+ Year Member
Wondering what kind of intake manifold/throttle body/fuel rail I should get, need them for my B18 swap. Been looking at the Skunk2 which will cost me about 650$ for all of it....

How much HP gain would I get? is it worth it? also running 55 dry shot of Zex. Mostly a get around car.

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea definitely get rid of the stock gsr intake manifold, replace it with a Blox or AEBS. They are both decent ones for the GSR. As for a throttle body a Type R throttle body or skunk 2 is a good choice. You wont really need a fuel but aem is a good choice. Golden eagle also.