What next looks vs power

Dom07rr

So I am in some sort of dilemma Idk what to do next to my 07 si sedan and I'm looking for some advice in what to do next. So far I have gotten the mugen rr front bumper and fog lights 6 k hid head lights front and rear red Honda h jet black roof top to hide that ugly clear coat fail and mugen rr spoiler should be on in a week or two. As for the engine I only have a injen cai and that is where my problem begins should I continue working on the look of my car adding a carbon fiber hood and trunk or suspension or should I add exhaust headers and reflash let me know what you think

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nothing against bolt-on power but you don't get a lot of bang for your buck. The Si is already fast, I'd do suspension.

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
header, exhaust, flashpro

Dom07rr

I want the flash pro but I don't think it's for me not at that level yet. I just want the basic map reflash with header exhaust and cai

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you might think that but i know you wont regret getting flash pro..so many more options and tunability

Dom07rr

What do you recomened for exhaust I'm looking something that doesn't sound to loud? Have you heard and seen the apexi nori

Darth_Civic

Go before show! I hate the idea of a fast looking car that can't really hang, but idk the si isn't slow

DuckIt

nothing against bolt-on power but you don't get a lot of bang for your buck. The Si is already fast, I'd do suspension.
Really? I think new si's are incredibly slow.

Next would be header and tune, or coilovers imo.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

Dom07rr

Looks like power won and maybe I'll convince my girl to get my coilovers next month for my bday

2slo4u

wait4me
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What do you recomened for exhaust I'm looking something that doesn't sound to loud? Have you heard and seen the apexi nori

i have, i think it sounds great