What spoiler is that?

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A little research has told me its a Veilside style Kombat dual deck universal spoiler. Use those keywords on Google as I did and you'll figure it out.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
That spoiler was made infamous from the first Fast and the Furious. It was originally created by Veilside as mentioned earlier and I dont beleive they make them anymore. That style was all the hype back in the mid to late 90's. It quickly died off in the early 2000's, thank goodness.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Retro rice....
I remember back in the day, like '97 or 98, going on the erebuni site and seeing stuff like this.

HeX

Authoritah, respected.
Staff member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That spoiler was made infamous from the first Fast and the Furious. It was originally created by Veilside as mentioned earlier and I dont beleive they make them anymore. That style was all the hype back in the mid to late 90's. It quickly died off in the early 2000's, thank goodness.
I agree. I think they look hideously gaudy.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I was gonna say, I saw that civic in that pic and instantly thought of FF.

In fact, all you get are FF listings when putting that image into a reverse image search. Makes sense.

Diana Nam

Respected
Registered VIP
0.0 wow that wing looks really horrendous on that civic, if it was still 1996 right now i'll say go for it lol. why not just go for SI wing or Mugen wing? they look better. i have EK3/Ek4 Fiero Mugen wing
IMG_0167.JPG IMG_0168.JPG

Fondatron3000

It's not rice. And the veil side looks better than that weird looking square one with no character