What to do?

The Midnight Lounger

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey all... I just joined becase a friend of mine, who is also a member here, I don't know her tag so yea... anyway, I have an 86' Hatchback Honda Civic obviously lol. I was wondering what I could do to supe it up a little
any ideas are welcome, even though I might ignor some of them haha
the ideas I have so far are as followed... I want to fix my sound system
ie amp deck, and I forget what it is called right now, but for bass.... I am not too good with cars, so it might help if you describe what it is you suggest, unless it is obviouse
I also want to tint my windows... ummm maybe get some rims, but that is not a priority... maybe do something witht he seats, get them recovered so that I am comfortable and such.. it is early so I am just going to stop there.
Hope to get some replies soon, thanks again all.

CiviKid

Post Whoralicious
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yessir those things def. will supe the hell out of that thing!

Team 4R

Dr. DIY
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
86 hatch is a tough car to mod there buddy because nobody bothered to make anything for it.......... i'd say scrap it and get a crx

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey Dave! It's moi :D Glad you decided to join! Those pics i sent you should give u a pretty good idea of what you can do to your car. If you don't plan on keeping it for long, don't bother modding it too much. Get universal stuff like deck, subs and amp so you can put them in ur new car. Hey, ur mum might even let u put those in the Jag!!! LOL!!! :lol:

Welcome to the site!

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ha ha, i know this kid and he's definitley not into swapping! Nor do you have the money, rite Dave :P Maybe we'll play for money on the golf course to help fund ur car LOL! :laugh:

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Originally posted by "*RiceAngel*"

Ha ha, i know this kid and he's definitley not into swapping! Nor do you have the money, rite Dave :P Maybe we'll play for money on the golf course to help fund ur car LOL! :laugh:
dave = canadian golfer ????

haha... soon canadian golfers will rule clubcivic

Britty

CC's Grandma =p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, we golf together...i told him abou the site.

We ALREADY rule :twisted: