What to use to remove overspray????

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BESIDES sandpaper, its just a light hazing on a c/f grill so its gonna have a gel-coat on it?? any help would be appreciated

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Clay bar it

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
n/m i found something, so if anyone ever needs overspray removed, use hoppe's brand gun cleaning solvent, (love that s**t)

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Very nice. A heavy to medium clay bar is supposed to be able to remove overspray too. You might want to look into finding one made for removing overspray.

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
Very nice. A heavy to medium clay bar is supposed to be able to remove overspray too. You might want to look into finding one made for removing overspray.
yea i got mostly all of it off, still a lil here and there but they'll come off, but i may try that bar anyhow and do my car at the same time, thanks A ;)

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
i may try that bar anyhow and do my car at the same time, thanks A ;)
no recognition??? jk man, glad you got it off, where'd you have the overspray? paint? headlights?

PEPE LE PU

mods yea i got some
5+ Year Member
j_fukin_t said:
yea i got mostly all of it off, still a lil here and there but they'll come off, but i may try that bar anyhow and do my car at the same time, thanks A ;)
remember only to clay if your car has fallout on it because it does have abrasives in it also you must wax after you clay hope this helps