what's next

mashburn_2006

Ok so I'm looking to get some advice on my set-up as in what to do next. Not looking to f/i just yet. Any and all adivce is welcome. That being said here is my current set-up on my JDM b16a

Exedy Stage 3, 6 puck clutch
LIghtweight flywheel
DC 4-2-1 Header
2.5 in header back Greddy Evo 2, no cat
Skunk 2 70mm TB
Blox V3 intake mani
oem plugs and wires
no ps/ac
chipped and tuned p28 ecu, vtec is set on 4800

I think that is it.............

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Suspension...
If you're planning on boosting then you gotta figure out how much and prepare to sell your header. Depending on how much boost you could start looking at increasing the fuel going into your engine. Fuel pump, adjustable FPR, bigger injectors etc. Otherwise I'd say your stop working on engine upgrades until your boosting.

Blood_Shot

Banned
Registered VIP
Suspension...
If you're planning on boosting then you gotta figure out how much and prepare to sell your header. Depending on how much boost you could start looking at increasing the fuel going into your engine. Fuel pump, adjustable FPR, bigger injectors etc. Otherwise I'd say your stop working on engine upgrades until your boosting.
this, because you could have boosted it already with all those n/a parts you just bought

emerican

Registered VIP
^ this
you could have pretty much peiced at least most of the turbo kit together for what you got into it now.

mashburn_2006

yeah its sad! I was wanting to go stay N/A for awhile but boost is sound really good!!! thanks for the input so far...