Whats the most active 8th gen forum around?

That_Si_Guy

5+ Year Member
Well since I just bought my new Si I've been looking for a good community to get involved with. Unfortunately it seems that most forums arent that active and they have the same topics on top for awhile.

So my question is, whats the best forum to join? A forum that has alot of new posts daily with alot of helpful people etc. Maybe I should just wait a while and let the 06 catch up to itself since there are still alot of people waiting to get one.

BlackHopeDC5

Is Black Again??? :shock:
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i bet you seanjohn1802 is feeling the love right now..:lol:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I don't see what the big deal is. He's just looking for an all 8th gen site.

We have sites about 5th gens, we have sites about 6th gens. I don't see anyone complaining about those being called "EK-this" or "EG-this" or whatever. Sure, a lot of the 8th gen sites aren't super active right now (so I understand some of the comments) but just offer the guy a few more places to maybe get some info besides here.

And similar to what LowNotSlow pointed out, k-series.com ight have some stuff for you too. =)

King Bob

The life'o Riley
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i stick to cc for everyday stuff, its my favorite and I am here almost everyday, for K spesific I go to k-series.com just give it time fg info is scarce right now but it will catch up. I bought a 7th gen in 02 and watched the same thing I am seeing now with the fg just give it time