What's this CRX worth?

Joe Mason

Respected
Registered VIP
With a rough body like that $700 even seems a little high. $2000 is crazy.

68Camaro

Respected
I was gonna say the same thing. That would be a pass for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$2k is a bit high for this.
With the mileage, it being a Dx model, and the condition, $1k would be the highest i would go.
But it being adult owned and unmodified is a big plus!

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Adult owned doesnt mean s**t anymore. Everyone drives like they stole thier s**t.

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Adult owned doesnt mean s**t anymore. Everyone drives like they stole thier s**t.
I should amend my previous statement, it is slightly modified with the wheels, steering wheel, shift knob and aftermarket intake. It looks pretty solid, engine bay is clean and not oil splattered, interior is not tore up and a complete hog hole.
This car looks daily driven and used like a 25 yr old econobox should be, but not beat on like your typical high school Honda fan boiiiii is going to do to it.

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I should amend my previous statement, it is slightly modified with the wheels, steering wheel, shift knob and aftermarket intake. It looks pretty solid, engine bay is clean and not oil splattered, interior is not tore up and a complete hog hole.
This car looks daily driven and used like a 25 yr old econobox should be, but not beat on like your typical high school Honda fan boiiiii is going to do to it.
Power washer can do wonders.