what's up everyone

mixmastermike

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i thought i'd come on here and officially say hello instead of just posting all over the place

my name is mike, i live in lodi, 21, and i've got a 2k fbp si, and used to have another 2k mr si but it was stolen a few weeks ago :oops:

anyway, i came on here from clubsi.com, there's a lot of negativity on that site, so i'm hoping it's a little more friendly over here, and i'm trying to find out who's going down to fresno for the meet this saturday from the 209 area, so far there's only a few other people but nothing definate. let me know...

thanks
mike

exoin

STi Driver
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:welcome: Got pics of your car? Or a mod list?

mixmastermike

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
photos.yahoo.com/paidforsi

those are pics of the car when i first bought it back in may of this year, it had 16,081 miles on it! that was the red si that was stolen a few weeks ago down in la when i picked up my car

mods:
progress springs 1.5"
apexi n1 full catback
aem v2 intake
dc lower tie bar
spoon oil & radiator cap
bknw oem carbon fibre hood
5% tint on 5 windows, windshield 35%

i'm picking up a turbo in the spring time, either the greddy kit, or turbonetics....but i want to see what kind of numbers the edelbrock kit will have when it comes out

and i'd like to get some volk te-37 maybe this summer...

rencruzz

sedan clan member 11
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:beer: :welcome: :beer: cool got pics?

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi: welcome to cc! :D norcal rules the forums ;)

Maestro

Master Yourself
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah, norcal shmorecal, you only say that because most of the posters are cali residents! oh, wait.....

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Maestro, you know you want to be out here in Cali too ;)

Nice to meet you Mike, im sure we will see you at a meet ot kick it sometime soon =)

EM1_ProJect

Yeah...it's boosted
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn nice pics dude..and who is "catalina" lol....shes nice too!

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sup man, im pretty much a definite on hittin the fresno meet this weekend, and i might be in lodi later this week or next week to get an alarm in my accord at audio pros, cheaper than anywhere in the bay area and i got the one on my civic done there and it works great.

mixmastermike

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
here sorry guys, i got lazy this morning, here's a link to the pictures

pics of my car

and yeah, sorry i should have warned about the catalina pic. it's actually my gf :shock: ..... no i wish! my gf would KILL me if she saw that! she's the one by my car on the lawn, her car was the red one that's gone, but we're going down to l.a. at the end of the month to pick her up a 2k2 black rsx type s

anyway, thanks so much for the warm welcome, yeah i'd love to hang out with you guys, i went to 1 meet this year for clubsi but it was a poor turnout, but i met some cool people

i've gotta ask too, whats the deal with the different clubs on here, i see there's hatchback clubs, coupe clubs, etc....and regional clubs sacramento, bay area, etc....how do you get in on those?

Mike

let me know if you guys want more pics of catalina 8)

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we're all just dorks, see. we love to whore and chat and shoot bull. i don't know who came up w/ the idea of mini-clubs, but we all just jumped on the wagon on that one! =) lol. kinda crazy like dat. and i hope you'll maybe make it to the meets or kick it w/ us some time. we usually have a whole lotta fun! we're a pretty tight group, imo. not much neg here (besides the occasional thread scuffle). hope u like it here and stay for a while. welcome!!!
p.s. too bad about the mr. would have been nice to have another member around here w/ one. ah well, more fbp, 2k ownz

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice pics!!!!

lol yeah whoa catalina there. lol.

your car looks like mine! cept mine's all beat up and has way more miles than you. =) how many mile do you have on your baby now? she/he have a name? :D (yeah, i'm a nerd) my baby's name is toby. lol.