knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
give me you opinion..

what color of wheels???

1998 amethyst blue dx hatch( it's purple, but i feel a little more manly saying blue)

i plan on getting the c-west front and buddy rear, and then going with 17" wheels.

bronze??
black??
gun metal??
white??
not silver!!
not chrome!!

what do you think??

body kit suggestions??

The Civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like flat black rims on that color for some reason. Here's a pic of a car from my area with your paint & some black 17" ADR's

The car is slow as molasses, but I love the way it looks. BTW sorry about the pic it's the biggest one I could find.

Ken

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
i would go with the c-west front and a ctr rear lip spoiler. if you don't want silver rims, then i would go with gunmetal.

sweet_ass_civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gun metal is really nice not chrome they r kinda outcasted nice body kits are a blackwidow 2 side skirts, buddy club has nice front and back kit. street fygter from black widow is nice too they are pretty expensive but fit like a glove(almost) hope this helps

98CivicHatch

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hey, i got the same color hatch you got man..the rims i got are tenzo-R mean 6 gunmetals, they look tight, trust me, gunmetals look tight with that color, and for the kit, buddy clubs are nice and not that expensive but the c-west looks tighter but more expensive, i got c-west front and back but combat sides, it looks good, i'll try to get some pics on here soon...

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Originally posted by "98CivicHatch"

Hey, i got the same color hatch you got man..the rims i got are tenzo-R mean 6 gunmetals, they look tight, trust me, gunmetals look tight with that color, and for the kit, buddy clubs are nice and not that expensive but the c-west looks tighter but more expensive, i got c-west front and back but combat sides, it looks good, i'll try to get some pics on here soon...
i would like to see some pics of you hatch as well, since mine is the same color too =)
Feel free to upload you images to the gallery here -> http://www.clubcivic.com/index.php?module=My_eGallery&do=upload
if you don't have any webspace.