dc 4-2-1 header
dc sway bar & tie bar
high performance cat
dc short shifter

civichic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey everybody

Hey, I have owned my 2001 Silver Civic LX for only about a 17 months and still don't have enough money to hook it up the way I want. I want to tint the windows as my first mod but we'll see. Where is everyone? Is this a brand new site?? :D

dj02

u member? u memmmber
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: hey everybody

Originally posted by "civichic"

Hey, I have owned my 2001 Silver Civic LX for only about a 17 months and still don't have enough money to hook it up the way I want. I want to tint the windows as my first mod but we'll see. Where is everyone? Is this a brand new site?? :D
hi there civichic... im in cali the west side....ive had my 2002 civic for like 2months now and she is comeing along fine...i will post pics up soon...oh and that a nice color :wink: i have the same color...hehehe what other fourms u post on....im on this one the 7thgen fourm, hondasociety, hondaswap...and someother one's.....and this is a brand new board so lets start whoring it up

civichic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I am new to the message boards and haven't done much with my civic cause I am flat broke! I am not a member of any other boards but I should check them out! I'll see what I can do. Thanks for the info.

civichic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
other forums

Hey dj02 I am on carolinahonda and hondasociety! Nice peeps over there too. Check me out! 8)

dj02

u member? u memmmber
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Re: other forums

Originally posted by "civichic"

Hey dj02 I am on carolinahonda and hondasociety! Nice peeps over there too. Check me out! 8)
right on :D yea hondasociety has some good peeps what u posting under there go to the girl race fourm my friends are the mods there very nice girls ull like it

civichic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I usually hang out in the off-topic forum. I have been dealing with an issue entitled "stuck!!". Check it out and any questions/comments/suggestions are VERY welcome

Fly Rice Racer

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo!

Hey all! I just got my 2002 Civic EX about a month ago.

Mods
- TYC Euro Tails
- Tinted Windows - 35% on the sides and 20% in the rear (next I want to tint my side view mirrors and have the Honda "H" symbol cut out of the center of it)
- Sound System - Sony M650 head unit, a Kicker SL7 Solobaric 12" sub being pushed by a bridged Rockford Fosgate 360a2 amp(soon to be a Bd 1000.1 amp)!

I need some ideas for good groups to join and webpages to get products for the new generation Hondas. Any help would be great!

civichic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
where did you get the tint done and how much is it? Can I get a cheap tint job? That sounds bad :shock: but anyway. My income is well nonexistent but I was just looking for something quality but cheap at the same time.

Fly Rice Racer

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tint answer

I got the tint done at a place called Grady's here in Charleston, SC. They only charged me $110. The job was perfect and there is a lifetime warranty on the tint. If anything happens that I don't like such as peeling, bubbles or whatever I can take it back and have them fix it.

Getting a cheap tint job would be doing it yourself. But I strongly recommend that you get it professionally done.

Being down here in the south, tint is a must for those hot summer days.

Good Luck!

civichic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks, i'll look around for places in NC. $110 is not bad at all. I definitely wouldn't attempt to do it myself. no telling what would happen.

qcardds01civic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey......just wanted to say hi and introduce myself! dj 02 where in cali are u from?

2001 civic

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah i got a new civic to, just starting on the mods

snoopbag

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Whats up everyone, I got a 2k2 EX Nighthawk Black :thumbs up:
MODS:
DIY cleared headlights
20% all around
Blue Lights: interior, back up, trunk
Matrix polished shift knob

XsevenX

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey..another 7th gen here....referred from 7thgencivic.com........
NBP sedan...injen CAI....2 RF 12's....00'Si 15's....cleared/shaved....
thats it for me

nightkids1

Old School Member
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good im getting some people from 7thgencivic.com over here!