where do you buy service parts?

MARCODC5

Hi Guys, I'm new to this Forum, just trying to find out where everyone gets there service parts from, I have heard about a company in the UK who are really cheap on Honda bits (COXMOTORPARTS.CO.UK) has anyone ever used them before? Are they any good? I don't really like using Ebay but if anyone has any advice I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks
Mark

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A lot of people here just buy from the dealer. Can't beat OEM reliability.

Majestic honda for online purchases.

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I've also sourced plenty of solid parts on Craigslist.

cetcivic

Looks like you're in Australia

That's pretty far if you ask me. It may be best if you buy from your local honda dealer or from down-under friendly websites. Best of luck to you.

MARCODC5

Thanks Young_, I definately only want to buy Genuine parts, big believer in the proper parts for my car, I just recieved a quote from this coxmotorparts, apparently they regularly ship here, there price on service parts including shipping and import seems to still be loads cheaper than I can get from my local dealer, I was just hoping someone might have dealt with them before, they seem to be really well reviewed on trustpilot.

Thanks everyone for your help

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks Young_, I definately only want to buy Genuine parts, big believer in the proper parts for my car, I just recieved a quote from this coxmotorparts, apparently they regularly ship here, there price on service parts including shipping and import seems to still be loads cheaper than I can get from my local dealer, I was just hoping someone might have dealt with them before, they seem to be really well reviewed on trustpilot.

If you can, I would test their business practices with a small order, and then decide if you want to spend some real money with them.

mhi

I ♥ My Civic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member

hi mate!
have you tried ordering online from japan?
I guess its much closer compare to uk or usa... so I bet the shipping is cheaper too..
just thinking out loud... =)

xxBLOOD88SHOTxx

Surge Master
Registered VIP
How about what exact parts are you looking for? I mean you really feel like ordering an oil filter from another continent?