Where Does This Switch Go? Dashboard Harness

CaptainJochem

Respected
Hey all, I am currently in the process of converting from manual to power doors (mirrors, windows, locks, etc.). I am using a donor harness and taking strictly only what I need. I have completed the passenger door, but now I am stuck on the driver side door. I have isolated all of the switches that I need and now I have come across one switch that I don't seem to need, however, it is connected by one wire to each of the other switches that I do need. It sounds very complicated, I know, but I don't believe I need this switch as it might have been an option on the donor harness that I won't need in my car.

Can anybody identify where this switch goes and what it would normally power? It is located close to the driver's door harness and the fuse box under the dashboard.

Thanks in advance!

CaptainJochem

Respected
20171210_005411.jpg

As you can see it is a brown connector that I assume would go into the fuse box somewhere. It is also connected to the ground closest to the driver's door harness. One wire also goes from this connector to the mirror switch, and one wire goes from this connector to the green connector which plugs into the back of the fuse box for the power locks, windows, etc. The rest of the wires go to all the other switches which I wrapped in the background left of the picture.

Again, my question is, who knows what this connector is for?