Where to have custom decals made

WIlsonsGarland

I'm not sure if what I'm trying to do is even possible to do (and I also wasn't 100 percent sure what section to post this question in, so I apologize if I guessed wrong), but here goes. At some point in the future, I'd like to make some custom decals for my car. I want them to be pretty large (like big enough to fill up most of a door or the hood) and multi-color. I intend to make the designs myself, but I don't know of anywhere reputable where I could have them created/printed. Does anybody here know of a place where I can get big custom decals made that are decent quality? I don't really know much about how they are made, so I'm assuming I can use a vector design for them.

For anyone who's wondering, I intend to eventually customize my car a little bit with a Nightcrawler theme (the Marvel character). I'd like to make two separate character designs and put one on the hood and the other on one of the doors, and a "BAMF" design on the other side of the car. I also want to put red hubcaps, a custom license plate and a spoiler on the car, but baby steps. =)
I should also add that I have no problem cropping the designs a little bit - they don't need to fully fit and I'd actually prefer to crop them a little bit.

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any local company that can cut and apply full vehicle wraps would have or know someone that can make ones with printed designs on them. They all do wraps for big box trucks for delivery companies, or trailers that race teams use, etc. We have a ton of them in this area so I am sure there are some in your area as well. If not at least some in the nearest major city near you. Google or look for them on places like yelp for reviews. Hell a lot of them even advertise on places like craigslist or even facebook and twitter.