Which exhaust would be good?

WishOfATypeR

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hello, I just got a 99 white EX. I just installed an AEM intake, and also a better shift knob (doesn't feel like I am stirring pudding anymore)...to the point....Exhaust is up next...which one is a good one to go with. Is it worth the money to go with the Greddy Evolution, or is it safe (performance wise) going with a cheaper brand and still getting the same performance?
thanx...peace :D

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would go with a cat-back Greddy Evo as my first choice. I have it on my '98 Civic EX and it makes a nice deep-throat sound. My second choice would be a cat-back Apexi exhaust...it's cheeper and just as good as the Greddy Evo.

BioFreak69

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Since most cat-back exhaust make the same gains, you should look at which looks and sounds better<=== just my opinion. I think the Greddy evo sounds good and will probably fit better then a cheap one, Ive heard of some fitment problems with the cheaper exhaust system.

Sladage

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hayame exhaust

I have the Hayame catback exhaust on my 99 honda civic dx. It is really nice and definitly provides more power. It sounds better than the greddy evo because my friend has it on his 98 prelude. It sounds really clean and looks really nice. Its also JDM to and its only like $$450 -$500.
Slade

Sladage

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hayame exhaust

I have the Hayame catback exhaust on my 99 honda civic dx. It is really nice and definitly provides more power. It sounds better than the greddy evo because my friend has it on his 98 prelude. It sounds really clean and looks really nice. Its also JDM to and its only like $$450 -$500.
Slade

DLS TekNiQue

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i heard a skunk2 catback exhaust on an integra before...it sounded really nice

19civic99

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love my exaust...Apexi N1...fits VERY well, sounds nice, and looks sweet!! Also, makes good mid-high power...

ReVtecSi

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got a Tanabe Hyper Super Medallion (stainless). I love it. It has a good tone and isnt loud unless you dump it. It fits perfectly and I have had NO problems with it.