Which gas do you guys use

ReSpEcT954

Xclusive Importz
5+ Year Member
Wat company u guys use and which number 87 89 or 93 evryone tell me their in put.

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i use 93 gas station? which ever is cheaper

ryanM

i have to use 93

BP or shell ONLY.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your fine with unleaded regular.

gtoman_05

Yah Its Orange
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i put in $7 of 89 in my Civic and it had more power i could feel it.... fukin nice. But i dotn think its good i think im only sup to use 87, engine and everythign is stock.

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
If its stock/bolt ons go with regular.

low2earth

5+ Year Member
i use wawa's regular gas but sometimes use the plus just to clean out the injectors an stuff. that was on my old car. mainly just use regular

psychotic_civic

wow i thought i was the only one who only used shell, bp or chevron......you get what you pay for, cheap gas is low quality and watered down. where as the more expensive gas like the ones listed have additives to help keep your valves clean.......87 all the way unless you have a high cr or are boosted...you will not notice a power increase using higher octane gas with bolt ons......this is what is considered mental hp

roaddogg3034

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i only use chevron. of course the fact that theres a chevron station right next to my house prob has something to do with it.

gearbox

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
1. chevron/citgo
2. mobil/philips66
3. shell/texaco

try and use 1 if possible, otherwise 2 is okay and 3 is terrible.

MINI MUGEN

HATCHY
5+ Year Member
wow i thought i was the only one who only used shell, bp or chevron......you get what you pay for, cheap gas is low quality and watered down. where as the more expensive gas like the ones listed have additives to help keep your valves clean.......87 all the way unless you have a high cr or are boosted...you will not notice a power increase using higher octane gas with bolt ons......this is what is considered mental hp
x2 :thumbs up lolz