NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm jealous of your headlights. :(

I say at least for the headlights (a bit off topic here, but go with me...) I say buy some aftermarket lights with gunmetal or black housing already. Then sell those headlights to someone in the US. "JDM SiR headlights" Basically the same. i dont' know if you have a city light or not, but the lack of an amber reflector shows it's not USDM.

milez06

5+ Year Member
Sleeper said:
Rota JMAG
we dont get them rotas over here www.rarerims.co.uk is pretti much the only place u can get em from over here

ye i was thinkin bout buyin some black or gun metal lites not sure if u can get them over here tho :what: n they havent got parking lights. how much u recon they sell 4 over there? neway after seein pics of the s**t mobile what rims u think would suit it?

cheers

Sleeper

92 4doorSleeper
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
milez06 said:
we dont get them rotas over here www.rarerims.co.uk is pretti much the only place u can get em from over here

ye i was thinkin bout buyin some black or gun metal lites not sure if u can get them over here tho :what: n they havent got parking lights. how much u recon they sell 4 over there? neway after seein pics of the s**t mobile what rims u think would suit it?

cheers
www.jlbmotorsports.com Ive dealt with the main guy there.. seems pretty cool. He could prooly hook you up with a good price ont he wheels & shipping.

These are the JMAG im thinking about getting, was going to get the 24K one but the sold out now i think

Zax_Burner

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Flat Black, Slipstreams!!!

Zax_Burner

j_fukin_t

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sleeper said:
www.jlbmotorsports.com Ive dealt with the main guy there.. seems pretty cool. He could prooly hook you up with a good price ont he wheels & shipping.

These are the JMAG im thinking about getting, was going to get the 24K one but the sold out now i think
those are the ugliest things i think i've ever seen, imho go w/ the grids in whatever finish you'd like ;)

milez06

5+ Year Member
:lol: :lol: ye couldnt agree more they r ugly, stil not decided guna do a chop 2mosa if i av time, if ne1 else got ne time n wants 2 do 1 4 me b much appreciated :thumbs up :thumbs up

milez06

5+ Year Member
got my photoshop workin and chopd some rims on, so what u think now?

slips

grids

gt3

wot u think
cheers

blare

I only race from a roll.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i just bought 15" rota circuit 8's there nice, i love rota