Which spoiler??

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Im trying to decide of what kind of spoiler to get for my ride. the red one is off of an 02 celica($200. with paint) and the carbon fiber one($900. without tax :shock: ) is from GT3Racing.
Anyone here have any other spoiler pics that'll look good?

Exxel82

The Long Forgotten
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would go with the carbon fiber one, but it is pricey, have you tried browsing around to other shops to see if you can get it cheaper. Have you thought about leaving it with no wing, I think it looks better also the wing doesn't help with aerodynamics. It was made for show, but if you go with a wing, the carbon one is the one that you want. Peace out.

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
why not the OEM Si wing from the 99-00 Si. But if you are choosing between those 2, i say the CF one, it will go good with the lip.

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
I was thinking about the SI spoiler but some of the guys around here already have it. Im trying to get something that no one else has. But I might just go back to the SI spoiler?

spider883

Supercharged Si
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im not a fan of spoilers .. but i would have to say the si one bc it would match your car more IMO

civic9d6

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
to be honest i think both of those spoilers look nasty and real $$$$ for what they look like it doesnt look like they are worth 400-900 dollars and personally those big airplane wings really look ugly on a 2 door civic actually on any car period never was really a big fan of them try looking on wings west web page u can find a lot more better looking spoilers and at a more better price cause to be honest i really dont think the spoilers that you posted are really worth putting on ur civic. well that just my opinion dont take it to the heart :lol:

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
well i guess my car is gonna go 'spoilerless' for a while. I might just end up getting the 00 SI spoiler anyways....anyone selling one???

midnightcivic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I know I'm new, but spoilerdepot.com has the SI spoiler on sale for only $115. It is OEM and not a copy. They also paint. I just ordered mine.

civicjoe8

anomaly8
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Carbon fiber all the way...

I would def. go w/ a carbon fiber spoiler. JSP sells about 4 of them. I especially like their double-deck carbon fiber spoiler that only weighs 6 lbs. for around $500...a lot cheaper than the one you had for $900. Check out www.jsp.com for pix and if you plan to order anything do it through www.jcw.com--they're a little cheaper. But whatever you do...just remember that you don't want to make your car too heavy w/ fiberglass or OEM spoilers...that's why you should go w/ carbon fiber...you already have a head start w/ your hood and front lip. Hope this helps. Happy hunting. 8)

UnitZero

First Child
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
after all of the hunting I just decided to go with the OEM SI. Thanks midnightcivic for the link..you cant beat $232 for a painted spoiler with brake light shipped.

jrojewski

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please dont put on either one of these. I would go with a factory si spolier or a three piece mid.

WishOfATypeR

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice stuff!

Hey dude...where did you hook up with that lip kit...it looks nice!