Which suspension setup should I get?

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey y'all, my suspension is shot on my 93 civic coupe & i was wondering what kind of suspension setup to get. i don't wanna slam the car, just want better handling & don't care for something adjustable. My friend and I will probably do the install--is it hard & do i need to get new bushings, control arms and stuff?

here is what i found so far:

1. $350 Tokico HPK 201 suspension kit (TOkico HP Blue Shocks and High performance Tokico lowering springs, with a 1.5 inch drop)
2. $237 Tokico HP Premium Blue Shocks, and then I can add some other springs

These are the cheapest prices I found so far. I have some other links saved at home on my other computer....but lmk what y'all think!! Any and all suggestions/opinions/advice are welcome!!

**Oh, and I may upgrade the rims to 15's or 16's at most...and maybe do an engine swap later, later on--dunno if that will matter much...thanks!!

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I carry Tokico, so I'll see if I can do better on the Tokico setup for you including shipping

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
anyone??!!

anyone?!! can somebody help??!! anybody?!!

oh, and JDMk20A2, lmk how much you can do...also, i would need the new product to be warrantied in my name...i found the cheaper links i had on my home computer!! peaceout

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what type of suspension?????

what type of suspension y'all? open to anything...thanks!!

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok HPK201 375 shipped and HP shocks 260 shipped

I can also get Eibach, Koni, tanabe, tein, skunk2, sprint

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ok........

ok.......that's more expensive than i mentioned!! so...........

desiscrubs

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yessir

yessir, i can get the HPK-201 for less than 350 shipped....i'm looking at buying soon, so i wanted to compare prices...lmk if you can get a better deal...peaceout

SpeedFiends

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
desiscrubs said:
yessir, i can get the HPK-201 for less than 350 shipped....i'm looking at buying soon, so i wanted to compare prices...lmk if you can get a better deal...peaceout
Ok, just got a better deal 340 shipped for HPK201 and 235 for for blues shipped