Which version of the 8th Gen Civic is this?

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what would throw you off about the headlights. 04-05 halo projectors, with a hybrid grill o.0 not that challenging.
Sorry, I was just throwing my opinion out there. I wasn't expecting for some a*****e to intend to make me feel stupid in return. Sorry if my opinion and lack of knowledge bothered you.

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry, I was just throwing my opinion out there. I wasn't expecting for some a*****e to intend to make me feel stupid in return. Sorry if my opinion and lack of knowledge bothered you.
Why do you feel stupid. You should feel ignorant if anything. You learned something by what I pointed out which means that you didn't know and now you do. Hence being ignorant. compared to being a dumbass which is someone who is ignorant and doesn't realize it? No hard feelings and no harm done man. Just helping you out.

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why do you feel stupid. You should feel ignorant if anything. You learned something by what I pointed out which means that you didn't know and now you do. Hence being ignorant. compared to being a dumbass which is someone who is ignorant and doesn't realize it? No hard feelings and no harm done man. Just helping you out.
I don't feel stupid, notice i said "INTEND to make me feel stupid".......As you said, I actually took advantage of the opportunity to learn something which I did. Thank you and Merry Christmas.:cool:

OVNi_CIVIC

Revise
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks like a SE asian ES2, there they had the grill black chrome, and the hood trim peice the same color. also they came standard with folding mirrors, whereas here in the USA they are available on the hybrids only..

+1 deviant art is sweet

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
alot of people do it especially since they are the same thing
i don't like when they do it, like everyone who does it with the DC5, i mean come on do you really want people to know you're driving a honda? It was badged as a acura, keep it that way. It's like when they do it to the toyotas/lexus, do you really want to put a badge your lexus as a toyota? i wouldn't. i mean the whole point of having a lexus is to say you have a "LEXUS" haha not a "toyota"

anyways i put that pic of the ES2 on my backround on my ps3, it looks pretty sick... i love it. :thumbs up

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i think its its a f150 ford truck with a honda grill

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i don't like when they do it, like everyone who does it with the DC5, i mean come on do you really want people to know you're driving a honda? It was badged as a acura, keep it that way. It's like when they do it to the toyotas/lexus, do you really want to put a badge your lexus as a toyota? i wouldn't. i mean the whole point of having a lexus is to say you have a "LEXUS" haha not a "toyota"

anyways i put that pic of the ES2 on my backround on my ps3, it looks pretty sick... i love it. :thumbs up
true
in japan the dc5 is a honda integra

BMB

5+ Year Member
LOL defintly a euro car and defintley a honda i think its an acura el from europe and since europe deosnt have acura that explains the grill and then body kit and halos can b bought the thing i notice is the raised lines on the hood more representing the euro hondas becuase they do that more on there hondas over there. WHERE U GET PIC ASK SOMEONE ON THAT SITE.must have a contact email.

jonathan2006

D17A2 User
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
LOL defintly a euro car and defintley a honda i think its an acura el from europe and since europe deosnt have acura that explains the grill and then body kit and halos can b bought the thing i notice is the raised lines on the hood more representing the euro hondas becuase they do that more on there hondas over there. WHERE U GET PIC ASK SOMEONE ON THAT SITE.must have a contact email.
:word:
i also thought it might be an el

toneekay

Rubbin on yo booty
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
EL has sharper headlights.

+69, it's an ES2

danny_boy

5+ Year Member
That car looks familiar. Here's a pics I found on H-T...

I don't know where that car is from, but it's a 04-05 ES2

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you thought it was an 8th gen and posted this in the 7th gen section?

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nice pic, not feeling the skirts though and the stickers, it also has the trunk lid.

insprires me to keep working on mine.