Which wheels look best on Black 6th Gen Coupe?

Which wheels would look best on a Black 6th Gen Coupe?

• Gold w/ Polished lip Rota GT3's

Votes: 24 49.0%
  • Solid Gold Rota J-SPL's

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • Gold w/ Polished lip Rota J-SPL's

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • White w/ Polished lip Rota J-SPL's

Votes: 4 8.2%

• Total voters

House Special

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you're gonna get a Rota wheel, get the J-Mag in gold with chrome lip.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
no.

they make your car get stolen.

<---speaking from experience!!
Just because ONE EK with red GT3's out of thousands got stolen doesnt exactly make you a target for thieves. Having ANY wheels increases the value of your car to thieves.

Your car was clean though.

bladedout

5+ Year Member
i have a hard time believing that anyone is going to notice that your wheels match your valve cover while you are driving around.

and if you can only budget 600 dollars for wheels...i suggest you save your money.

I suggest you save your money and get that ugly body kit painted before you put it on your nissan. WAIT you're banned! about time

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y does everyone play into the knockoff companies?
u guys realize u are paying a company to rip off another companies design..

get the real deal or go home..

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
y does everyone play into the knockoff companies?
u guys realize u are paying a company to rip off another companies design..

get the real deal or go home..
Its companies like Rota, Drag, etc that help us less fortunate people rock out nice wheels at affordable costs...even though they are knockoffs :lol: I won't be a d**k, it's just your 2 cents. And I would like to get some real ballin wheels, and believe me, I wouldn't mind saving up them...but the roads here are kinda crappy and don't want to risk anything bad happening to $1500-2k+ wheels and I also don't have a garage so there is a high possibility of theft if people know I'm rockin real Mugen's or Gab Sports, etc.

why arnt the red gt3s up ther thats what im getting
Im keeping those in mind

@ OP just a question: what wheels are those in your pic?
They are stock Honda Civic HX wheels painted bronze ;)

wtf?

ej_EXtasy

Big Dave
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Everytime I see your sig I'm like damn I wish my car was black. I think the bronze hx look good on the black. I think the red gt3s look better on white cars than on black though, but regardless look good. The gold five spokes with the chrome lip look the best outta the four though.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Everytime I see your sig I'm like damn I wish my car was black. I think the bronze hx look good on the black. I think the red gt3s look better on white cars than on black though, but regardless look good. The gold five spokes with the chrome lip look the best outta the four though.
Thanks man, I actually wish sometimes that I had a white coupe :lol: and yea I agree the red gt3's look great on white. Thanks for your input on wheel choice. I appreciate it.