Whitch B is Better

[SpoonSports]b18c5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have a question about an engine swap.What engine should I put in a 88-91 CRX?Im planning to put a GSR or an Ls Vtec in it.What should I do?Should I put a different engine in?

knockoff

you can call me ABE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
well, going by your name......b18c5... actually i have no clue... :oops:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Premium
Here is a list of some possible swaps http://www.clubcivic.com/specs/swap.htm

Si_Racer13

JDMchris>>>
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
it all depends on what kind of driving you will be doing, and if you want drag or autoX.

If your trying to decide between the B18C and the LS/VTEC then i would definitely recommend the B18C as far as easy maintenance and overall more reliability.

[SpoonSports]b18c5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
which is better in a crx:b16 or b18c?the gsr is hella bank so if i buy a b16 i can build up the b16.which would be better for beating stangs and gettin better qm times?

[SpoonSports]b18c5

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
which is better in a crx:b16 or b18c?the gsr is hella bank so if i buy a b16 i can build up the b16.which would be better for beating stangs and gettin better qm times?

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn fool. youre posting on every forum about the same question. if your short on funds, just get a decent b16. dont look for 18's or 22's if theyre too expensive....thats why im sticking with my d16! :D

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo man, im not insulting you, im just saying. if your talking about affordable, go for a d16. d18s and h22s are more expensive, thus being less affordable. simple as that

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ok kid lets get this straight. first, your 14. meaning you have neither a car nor license. 2nd, your name is spoonsports b18c5, yet you dont know jack about engines, and when people try to give you advice, you get angry at them. and 3rd, your insulting someone for his car, while the fastest piece of machinery you own is a huffy. grow up, get a license, a job, and a car, then come talk to us. oh yea get a life and a brain while your at it, you'll need it. :roll:

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
dayam :werd:

forreal kid...you come asking questions then act mad when people give them too you. if you dont wanna hear other points of view...dont ask the question. the final answer is all yours anyways.

Linguistics

Live Manikins
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Originally posted by "handlebarsfsr"

and 3rd, your insulting someone for his car, while the fastest piece of machinery you own is a huffy.
:rolf: