Who hurt your Civic??

civteck

Respected
Registered VIP
A sad story my Civic friends. About 5 yrs ago a had my X significant other crash my 93EG6, it was about 4yrs in the making in which time the motor was fully built, turbo installed and all parts either upgraded or replaced. I had the car together for about 4 months after tuning which it made 448hp @12pSi would have made more but my boost controller was not working. Either way the car was almost too much to handle especially on street tires so....

Let the X take it to work one day and on her way home i get a call that coming off an exit ramp the "brakes failed" and she parked it under the back of a school bus... i asked if the kids were ok and thank God the bus was empty, hearing no remorse in her voice i skipped if she was ok and asked how bad my bubble was.. it basically got stuffed under the back and pushed the whole nose down, hood, fenders, rad support and intercooler were banged up thats about it. Ok now i know the brakes did not "fail" cause again all parts of this car are new, gsr calipers, drilled slotted rotors, type R master booster, 1" master cyl, Russell braided lines, etc..
She got home i threw her phone saying she was texting and such (big long fight) so on with the pics.. car went to the body shop had new parts installed and the Honda cancer in the rear quarters fixed and such, motal of the story i never let another Female drive something with this power level, which is significantly more now again..
I started this post 1 to vent and 2 to see if anyone else has had a similar experience and would like to chime in.. comments and questions welcome as i will try and answer and provide pics as well, thanks for the long read..

Sent from my boujea ass phone

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn! That sucks man.

Mother nature killed my car. I had a 97 Civic w/ a JDM B18B. Turbo made ~250whp on a t3/t4 at 9.5psi (all stock internals except for head studs). It was my daily driver, even in the winter. The car ended up falling victim to rust. And a drunk guy who hit my car and 4 others in a parking lot, but the damage there was minimal.

f**k NYS and their salty ass roads.