Who races in Connecticut? I mean seriously.

Valo667

Its a celebration bitches
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh yeah thats where the fast and furious 3 is going to be filmed. He i'm just saying gay movie, gay state. I am just tired of these re-god-damn-diculous post of " hey i can't get my car to peel out" were you serious with that post? hogwash! I'd be more scared of cyotes if I were you.

Valo667

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
please dont kick me out i am sorry, i am not trying to offend anyone i am just trying to light a fire underneath you.

Valo667

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i hate rabbits that come in my house, I KILL EM!

Valo667

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
"Grotified, i'm not going to have you stick your finger up my s**t shoot"

Rick James

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
shut up u little b***h. i give u a day and i bet that u will be banned.
thatnks for the pm u little fag ninja. go stick ur ninja sticks up ur ass

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I live in CT. You're gay. I bet we have cars here that'll kick your b!tch @$$. So, how bout you have a nice cup of eminemslm0's Avatar ;)

Valo667

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey no prob eminemslilbitch. i do what i can. and the ct guy TRACTORS dont count. NINJA

imracin101

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey dude (valo667) quet been a lil b***h and who gives a damn if u got rabbits in ur house.

Handlebars

None Taken.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
if f&f3 is filmed here, great, thats more tax money rowland can piss away. and i got 50 bucks its gonna be about the pike, cus there aint anywhere else i can think of that has any street racing potential. decent choice by the producers, there are plenty of riced out pieces of s**t on that road to fill up the extras slots.
and by the way, for a 23 year old who claims that everyone here is immature, you sure know childish bullshit quite well for someone who claims he doesnt like it.

shinobi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey ninja!!!!!! you should go check out realultimatepower.com you belong there ninja!!!!!! lol.... hahahahaha.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This thread is from 2004. Stop digging for old threads...